X-23 tonight!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:banana,peanut butter jelly time!:banana,peanut butter jelly time!:banana

alien_dance.gif
alien_dance.gif
alien_dance.gif
alien_dance.gif

Funky Alien dance time!​

OH YEAH !!!!!!

280sw58585.gif
280sw58585.gif
280sw58585.gif

love all the dancing for X-23...just sweetness

i need the exclusive!:banghead

My EX is available since another board member who had said they wanted it for several months backed out; that leaves it shipping out to me tomorrow and on my credit card. It ships from CA, so you will have to pay shipping + taxes. PM me if interested

Last edited:
Got my confirmation for the exclusive (after waiting for a conversion...woohoo). She'll be charged tomorrow. Cannot wait! After all the SDCC pics I'm really excited to get her. Man, first the Black Queen and now X-23...bye bye money!

I also got my confirmation for X-23...I loved it when I first saw her and I really fell in love with her at SDCC...I cant wait to get her in my collection...

Is there someone buying that X-23 comiquette and not buying the SW or Mystique? If so, I think you are a fool.

Is there someone buying that X-23 comiquette and not buying the SW or Mystique? If so, I think you are a fool.

yeah this statue just didn't do anything for me. possibly because i had no clue who it was:eek:(guess i'm not a true marvel guru).

on the WL for both SW and Mystique though:banana:banana

Hey guys, this will be my first purchase from Sideshow. I've been excited about getting this statue since March when I first pre-ordered it and it'll mark the beginning of my collection.

I was just wondering about the shipping charges. I noticed that I was charged about $225 for this item including shipping and just wanted to confirm that this is about right for someone living in the northeast US. It is a bit higher than the ~$208 estimated total cost as shown on my Sideshow account.

Thanks for the input.

Hey guys, this will be my first purchase from Sideshow. I've been excited about getting this statue since March when I first pre-ordered it and it'll mark the beginning of my collection.

I was just wondering about the shipping charges. I noticed that I was charged about $225 for this item including shipping and just wanted to confirm that this is about right for someone living in the northeast US. It is a bit higher than the ~$208 estimated total cost as shown on my Sideshow account.

Thanks for the input.
When you get initially charged for an item, it's usually more than the estimated amount shows. Once it goes through fully, the amount drops down closer to the estimated cost.

I use my Debit card and that's how it always happens for me. The authorization amount is always higher, then it goes down once the final charge goes through.

Hope that helps you a little man and welcome to the Forums! :D

When you get initially charged for an item, it's usually more than the estimated amount shows. Once it goes through fully, the amount drops down closer to the estimated cost.

I use my Debit card and that's how it always happens for me. The authorization amount is always higher, then it goes down once the final charge goes through.

Thank you, sir. Glad to be here.

Do you know if $225 is the authorization amount for most people with this item?
I'm using my debit also, sideshow just emailed me saying it was declined, and I'm guessing it's because I only had $224.62 in my account :eek:

Do you know if $225 is the authorization amount for most people with this item?
I'm using my debit also, sideshow just emailed me saying it was declined, and I'm guessing it's because I only had $224.62 in my account :eek:
I'm not exactly sure what the authorization amount is for this specific piece as I canceled a few days ago. It's a $200 statue though so $225 sounds about right if I was getting it personally, as I get charged shipping plus tax.

Sorry to hear your card was declined. :( Don't feel embarrassed or anything, I know what it's like to be low on funds when a collectible rolls around. I hope you can get it straightened out and still get your X-23. :)

I'm not exactly sure what the authorization amount is for this specific piece as I canceled a few days ago. It's a $200 statue though so $225 sounds about right if I was getting it personally, as I get charged shipping plus tax.

Sorry to hear your card was declined. :( Don't feel embarrassed or anything, I know what it's like to be low on funds when a collectible rolls around. I hope you can get it straightened out and still get your X-23. :)

ok, great. It should be fine now, thanks for your help :)

Last edited:
Back