XM Studios DR OCTOPUS...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this piece turned out epic! So glad they added the trenchcoat to the design. It adds a more dynamic element to the piece.

Has the po gone up yet?

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man

We shall see ....

I had this grandiose dream of getting all of these XM Spider-Man villians....a part of me is tempted to rekindle the dream.(But trust me, it ain't happening.) :lol

I was looking at the painted pics again. The whole vibe of the piece really fits the character.

I hear ya. I dreamt of picking up all the XM pieces too.

But these hellish prices and shipping costs got me cherry picking the ones really want.

I too wanted all of the XM spider-man villains. $$$$$

I decided for spider-man and the sinister six. Trying to decided if I want the legit Alex Ross art to go with it or just a print of it

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man

I hear ya. I dreamt of picking up all the XM pieces too.

But these hellish prices and shipping costs got me cherry picking the ones really want.

I too wanted all of the XM spider-man villains. $$$$$

I decided for spider-man and the sinister six. Trying to decided if I want the legit Alex Ross art to go with it or just a print of it

Money is definitely a factor. I figured that I could always save up, but it was space that stopped me. Not that I don't love the Spidey villains, but with only a finite amount of space, I'm not going to get a Dr. Ock piece over a Captain America or whoever. Not that it would be wrong, but there's just WAY too much goodness coming.

Nope, not right now. Perhaps in the future.

Wise. VERY wise. :lol

They are all after us mate

tenor.gif

I’m on the same page you guys are on, I’m waiting on this. There is just too much stuff to buy and unfortunately as great as this is, I have other statues that are priorities

Back