XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny, but I'm now leaning towards getting the SS Darkseid because of this XM Thanos. I'm thinking it'd be cool to have them side by side. I had no wish for a Darkseid statue before this.

Would have loved for the gauntlets to light up, but still a pretty solid effort by XM. Even though the pose it simple, it fits Thanos very well. Like the presence.

Would have loved for the gauntlets to light up, but still a pretty solid effort by XM. Even though the pose it simple, it fits Thanos very well. Like the presence.

You never know that could still happen. Yeah the statue has sold out but that won't stop the XM guys on improving this statue. They just recently added lights to the Wolverine base

You never know that could still happen. Yeah the statue has sold out but that won't stop the XM guys on improving this statue. They just recently added lights to the Wolverine base

I got to see this. We have thread for that piece here?

At least for me, this usually turns up being a lost benefit. I never turn the lights on to any of my statues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least for me, this usually turns up being a lost benefit. I never turn the lights on to any of my statues.

And when the lights stop working the fools who asked for it will be left scratching their heads.

That's a good point. Very true. I'm the same way. I got a few light up pieces....never turn them one. Once in a while, sure....but rarely. It would look pretty cool to see those gauntlets light up in all of their glory though!

Any idea when we should know when this will start shipping out? I know they said second quarter but anyone have a month?

Any idea when we should know when this will start shipping out? I know they said second quarter but anyone have a month?

2nd Quarter is April, May and June.... There just now getting out Magneto, Black Widow, Iron Man with lots of batches left to do.... Looks like Hawkeye will be the next one out the door, I'm guessing around March or April for Hawkeye and then June or July for Thanos...

There is also Antman. A lot of batches to complete and pieces to come out before Thanos. He's very likely to be delayed which I particularly think it wouldn't be bad at all. Paying for him and Phoenix on 2Q would be troublesome. I also think Phoenix will be delayed as well. Let's give XM time to QC on their current pieces. I don't mind waiting a bit more for Thanos and Phoenix anyway. At least we know they are taking their time to QC their upcoming releases.

This is the only other XM piece I have on PO. I'd be OK with it getting a slight delay. I just finished paying for Mags so I can use a little time to let my wallet recover. I actually had to pass on Phoenix because I thought that her and Thanos would be released too close together. If I knew ahead of time that there would be a fairly large gap between the 2 pieces, I would have jumped on Phoenix too. It gutted me to pass on her but, that's how it goes. I couldn't take the chance of them releasing around the same time.

10258756_10153154468496096_5158240001894155818_o.jpg

10945798_10153154468646096_3163788209642487464_o.jpg

Back