XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Infinite gauntlet......big pass.....a better version coming soon. Throne looks like a joke with Thanos sitting on it.

Well he won't have that for at least three more years in the movies and you're looking at four years until the third Avengers figures are released....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think that they'll tweak the throne so he fits in it properly. But yeah, no Infinity Gauntlet on that one that we know of.

Huh? What throne?

10943677_10152584784207344_3676588090764411725_o.jpg

I'm sure someone on here will end up making an Infinity Gauntlet for the Hot Toys Figure.
That usually means they will be for sale too.

This thing is going to be a beast. I can only imagine how heavy he's gonna be...

Thanks! Totally skipped the part "HT" being mentioned. Thought he was talking about XM Thanos.

Yeah, he was talking about an HT figure. That will always be a poor substitute for a 1/4 Thanos statue. Especially one that looks as phenomenal as the XM Thanos.

I just hope the US dollar maintains its strength or gets stronger while we wait. Would be nice to pay for these with the US dollar at its peak.

I just hope the US dollar maintains its strength or gets stronger while we wait. Would be nice to pay for these with the US dollar at its peak.

I'm only waiting for Phoenix but very true.

I think the first batch of Thanos could start shipping in Q2/June. XM release dates seem to be based on partial shipments.

You're Sig though...sorry for being off topic people, but that scene was brutal! Was hoping he'd be around longer. Those cool full team line up shots like in your sig don't stay current for too long, lol.

I'm only waiting for Phoenix but very true.

You're Sig though...sorry for being off topic people, but that scene was brutal! Was hoping he'd be around longer. Those cool full team line up shots like in your sig don't stay current for too long, lol.

No they don't :lol There's a pretty good chance another "X" or two will be added once this season is over.

Back