XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.nonsolohobby.org/xm-studios-thanos-scala-14-immagini-esclusive/

Link to a non English WIP Review

STGG-2014-Thanos-XM-Studios1.jpg

STGG-2014-Thanos-XM-Studios2.jpg

STGG-2014-Thanos-XM-Studios5.jpg

STGG-2014-Thanos-XM-Studios15.jpg

Great shots this piece is going to be great. Hope we can see the final base soon

They could make the base a bunch of my little ponies and it'd still look badass.

Oops, I forgot that XM seems to do whatever I say...please don't make the base my little ponies :lol

They could make the base a bunch of my little ponies and it'd still look badass.

Oops, I forgot that XM seems to do whatever I say...please don't make the base my little ponies :lol

:rotfl no bronies for you!

Thanks for the pics btw :)

Looks amazing still. Unsure about the exposed neck still and think the size and price of this mean I'd need to love it 100% to get it.

Maybe they'll do a 1/6 statue or sideshow will do a 1/6 figure, if not I'll be getting HT's MCU Thanos anyway.

Brooding head sculpt. Brooding head sculpt. Brooding head sculpt.

The helmetless is so well done, but just doesn't belong on that body.

Looks amazing still. Unsure about the exposed neck still and think the size and price of this mean I'd need to love it 100% to get it.

Maybe they'll do a 1/6 statue or sideshow will do a 1/6 figure, if not I'll be getting HT's MCU Thanos anyway.

I personally really love the exposed neck and the armored collar look they have gone for. It is similar to his new design and the movie design.

New_Avengers_24_Cover.jpg

I love the series and Thanos has been drawn really well in it for sure. He looked great in Infinity too.

Agreed the update they have done to him I think works well. He feels modern but still has many of the old qualities that his original design had

Brooding head sculpt. Brooding head sculpt. Brooding head sculpt.

The helmetless is so well done, but just doesn't belong on that body.

Did someone say helmet? :lol

Nah, in seriousness, do you mean like a mouth closed sculpt? I wouldn't mind seeing that.

Did someone say helmet? :lol

Nah, in seriousness, do you mean like a mouth closed sculpt? I wouldn't mind seeing that.

Basically. Just a scowl, closed mouth head sculpt. No snarl, no sneer. Just a furrowed brow and a cold stare as he contemplates the triteness of existence. To me, it's an essential characterization of Thanos, much moreso than seeing him without his helmet on, which we have only ever really seen in Lim's Thanos when he was not terrorizing the universe but instead wearing robes and wandering around before Annihilation.

So far, basically everyone that has weighed in on this agrees (the brooding sculpt needing to be included part, people are split on the helmetless sculpt's need to exist it seems), so I hope XM hears the call.

I hate to repeat myself but PLZ surprise us with a brooding head XM.
Like I have head a lot of people on here saying, it's essential to the character!

Back