XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised that the Hulk has not sold out yet.

Lots of competition for Hulk right now as SS has like 5 or 6 various Hulks for sale also.. If SS didn't release all those Hulks at the same time I think XM Hulk would of been sold out pretty fast..

Correct. Sideshow has six Hulks for sale. Three comic variants, Avengers, Gladiator and King Hulk. Having said that, it's a great time to be a hulk fan. I'm grateful :)

Yeah definitely. If I was a huge Hulk fan I would definitely want the XM one but I'm really happy with the new Hulk PF's so no need to order this one as well

With the cost and trouble to ship one, XM should make sure their Thanos would be hard to top.
Im not sure if SS is already working on a PF.

I haven't seen a lot of must haves from SS lately.... The only one I say is a must have for me is Boba Fett PF and possible Vader PF....

Working on a PF? Thanos with PJ's. :mwaha

Since when did PJ's become "not cool"?

wpid-hugh-hefner5.jpeg

Did XM ever consider Thanos sitting on his throne instead of standing? Wondering why they prefered him standing

Did XM ever consider Thanos sitting on his throne instead of standing? Wondering why they prefered him standing

They just did Magneto sitting. Don't think they gonna make a sitting down pose again anytime soon

I'm glad he's standing. I probably would have passed on this piece if he was seated. Bowen has 3 full size Thanos statutes. I only like the 2 standing ones. I'm not overly fond of seated poses even though I love the XM Mags (he's more the exception to the rule). I'm thrilled with the Thanos XM has already revealed.

lol, no way that will happen. Maybe a small piece of a throne, but a proper Thanos throne would have to be as big as or bigger than Thanos himself. It would cost us a hell of a lot more.

Back