XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they used this idea... Hmm

1z330nk.jpg

I prefer this one more

2mdgx9f.jpg

Yes we must clamor for the brooding head sculpt! I tried ti get it going on facebook and people are so happy about this Thanos in general most don't seem to want to ask for anything more.

I disagree. To me it's a slightly new spin on a worn out concept.

I'n going to keep gnashing my teeth for a cosmic base (and a brooding head sculpt!).

On the bright side, the base isn't going to make or break the statue for me. I don't dislike this base, it just feels off to me and I think something more grandiose, stellar and simple will fit this Thanos best.

I was toying around with the thought of some swirling warped space-time with Infinity and Eternity hints in the colorations. Like Thanos is stepping on the cosmic pillars of existence themselves, which he does with the Infinity Gauntlet.

The beauty of individuality brother. We're both right in our own minds :hi5:

I don't get it sometimes. I feel like XM is trying the best that they could to give us what we want. To make our moneys worth. I know that we don't settle for anything less since we almost want perfection for every statue they give us. But c'mon guys we need to cut XM a little bit of slack here. Its impossible for them to do everything that we want. I feel like the base is kinda crowded as well but is there any ideas out there that's better than what they have presented to us? If not then i think it would be fair for us to just kinda tone it down a little bit about the complaining.

Back