XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope some of those statues get delayed, having to pay for 4 XM statues in the Q2 is not going to be fun....
I'm sure there will be delays, I've been told by my reseller that most of them eta's are a bit optimistic. I hope he's right ha :panic

shhiiittttt sorry guys I thought I was posting in the THOR thread when I mentioned the redo by Erick. MY BAD!!!! :lol

I'm DEFINITELY getting Thanos. Already have him locked up and yea nothing is getting redone on him, just waiting for the finished base. Sorry again guys for the confusion guys :slap

shhiiittttt sorry guys I thought I was posting in the THOR thread when I mentioned the redo by Erick. MY BAD!!!! :lol

I'm DEFINITELY getting Thanos. Already have him locked up and yea nothing is getting redone on him, just waiting for the finished base. Sorry again guys for the confusion guys :slap

You almost created havor :lol

Early concept that got rejected.

Thanos early concept.jpg

Oooooooh dang that would have been so epic. The crushed Iron Man helmet.... Tavegg, get on that swap out right arm!!!!

That will be very similar to ss ones tho

True, but it still would have looked EPIC with this piece and in 1/4 scale. I still think the base is going to look awesome anyway. I love the concept of Death's fingers holding up Thanos on a pile of skulls.

Hey could always commision thor hammer, broken/ battle
damage cap shield & iron man helmet and just place it in the
base we are getting :) be even more epic that way since death hand holding
the remains of what's left after the mad titan destroyed them all
Muahaha muahaha Armageddon bitches lol

I love the fallen heroes concept, but also like the cosmic base we saw initially.

I'm 50/50 on the death's hand sketch previewed, looking forward to see a reveal.

I love the fallen heroes concept, but also like the cosmic base we saw initially.

I'm 50/50 on the death's hand sketch previewed, looking forward to see a reveal.

I was cool with the cosmic base. Thanos is huge as it is, the new concept base is going to make this a real space hog.

Back