XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping ST will do their po in a few minutes like they used to. I hate the 10pm clusterfug time they did with Phoenix.

Damn, sold out already on XM's Website. I didn't think he would move quite that quickly. It looks like the Mad Titan is just as popular as Mags and Phoenix.

Shipping on this will be more then $300 .... He is heavy !! 50 pound, what is the weight on hulk?

The whole distribution is flawed to the core.

My friend had been refreshing lil monsters website for the last hour but Thanos was not shown at all.

And then suddenly it came up only to be shown as sold out?! This proves that the PO was not made public, it was sold in background probably to friends or ownself.

Premium Collectibles: Thanos

I suggest XM check up on your so-called panel/distributors .... it's all corrupted.

:lecture:slap

Man, it's gonna be nutz when the ST PO goes live...so glad I don't have to deal with this:lol I'm just going to lock these in early to avoid PO day stress...though it does add to the excitement!

Back