XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm happy. Got Thanos and Wolverine XM statues, which were the only 2 I wanted (besides Magneto, but I was way late trying to get him). Now I can rest easy and not worry about any more XM PO for a long while.

Well, I'm happy. Got Thanos and Wolverine XM statues, which were the only 2 I wanted (besides Magneto, but I was way late trying to get him). Now I can rest easy and not worry about any more XM PO for a long while.

Same here got magneto, wolverine and Thanos. I'm done nothing else I like for a long while. Thanos was worth siting around hitting refresh on the simply toys page though. Gonna miss that excitement

Next PO war for me will be Cable. Not sure how I'm going to pay for Phoenix and Thanos yet but I'm just as happy as you at the moment LOL

Same here got magneto, wolverine and Thanos. I'm done nothing else I like for a long while. Thanos was worth siting around hitting refresh on the simply toys page though. Gonna miss that excitement

Congrats on Magneto! He's the only other statue that I'd pay these prices for--the only one I regret not getting.

Congrats on Magneto! He's the only other statue that I'd pay these prices for--the only one I regret not getting.

Thanks, yeah I pulled an all nighter waiting for magneto to go up on simply toys website. I believe it was 2am est. with the way po are now I doubt I'd be able to secure him so easily.

I couldn't believe I got a Magneto as it was dumb luck. Just happened to log onto the forum at the right time and see the order was up. Hadn't heard of simply toys 5 minutes before ordering it lol.

Anyway I snagged a Thanos to put myself over the edge for elite membership there. My entire 2015 budget is already blown on Thanos. Guardians of the galaxy hot toys may end up getting the axe.

What is ST doing??? No heads up email this time and no coin version at all....damn. Great way to notify buyers who bought other XM stuff through them. Thank goodness I saw a heads up post. I got one ordered with no coin before the sell out.

I couldn't believe I got a Magneto as it was dumb luck. Just happened to log onto the forum at the right time and see the order was up. Hadn't heard of simply toys 5 minutes before ordering it lol.

Anyway I snagged a Thanos to out myself over the edge for elite membership there.

Surly, your the reason I was able to grab magneto that night. Saw your post on the boards. Ended up with the 5th order of the non members so they through me the coin too. So thanks

Surly, your the reason I was able to grab magneto that night. Saw your post on the boards. Ended up with the 5th order of the non members so they through me the coin too. So thanks

Cool! Glad I did some small bit of good in this world :)

What is ST doing??? No heads up email this time and no coin version at all....damn. Great way to notify buyers who bought other XM stuff through them. Thank goodness I saw a heads up post. I got one ordered with no coin before the sell out.

Yeah, no notice from ST. I was just on the site refreshing it until it popped up. Glad to hear you got one!

It might be because of their new elite members get early PO policy.

Back