Your character that won't get made.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gwen Stacy... maybe Sideshow will make a Gwen exclusive or something JSC inspired with the MJ statue they are releasing. (since Gwen will be getting the movie love for a couple of years now) :pray:

Ahhh Gwen. Certainly one of my wishes from Sideshow.

Damn talking about being on the same Page, NOVA & Iron Fust are my two most wanted SSC pieces :hi5:

:1-1::hi5:

To some: This is a Marvel thread....:wave

:gah::gah:My Thunderbolts!!!:gah::gah:

thunderbolts-comic-collection-over-170-issues-e2f6a.jpg

I am actually awaiting a Lobo figure more than anything. I also would like a Hulk and with the Avengers and Hot Toys milking tactics, we might see a gray, red, and all kinds of Hulks.

Hmm, mostly for me it's characters I wont see made that may have been portrayed by an actor that I would want the sculpt of.

Not to mention something from the Whedon world I would like and wont get...several somethings.

Guess it goes with the downside of collecting. We'll never get everything we want.

My way out probably not ever gonna get it is to have a 1/6 Beta Ray Bill, but more realistic and close I really hope to see a Jeremy Renner Hawkeye 1/6th announced soon. :clap

PF Goku from dragon ball Z Exclusive switch out portrait of him super saiyan. That would be amazing

GokuSuperSaiyanVsCooler.png

fifty-fifty-goku-10281133-400-400.jpg

And of course Maximus Decimus Meridius

gladiator_image.jpg

Switch out portrait with classic helmet from the film

Maximus_Decimus_Meridius.jpg

Last edited:
Back