Your character that won't get made.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just thought of this as an interesting opition since everyones wanting the wolverines, spideys and hulks to always be made.

what is the one obscure character that you would like to be made that will most likely never see the light of day...

for me it's this guy....Moon Knight

moon%20knight.jpg

YESSS!!!! I couldnt agree with you more! He is hands down the most underrated character! Sideshow NEEDS to make this happen, i mean they did a BP PF, come on. . .

Tim Sale's Gray or Green Hulk. Not into the retro/first hulk but this one got a certain ugly about it. Kinna like eating brocoli.

Nova442.jpg

A Maquette is preffered but i'll take any/all of Nova... Com, PF, LSB, 1:1.

He saved the whole damn Marvel universe and didn't get any recognition from SSC, chances are low for the future :( :monkey2

:goodpost:, no GREAT posting. And a LOT of his friends and enemies. Drax, Ronan, etc. etc. etc.

Winter Soldier PF would be great also, but what I'd really want and am afraid SSC won't ever make is:

1i1xs4.jpg

This version in PF would be great. Than a classic one in comiquette. Same with Nova. Modern PF, classic comiquette.

Is this a marvel only question?if not I would love a 1 6 scale full articulated big daddy,hit girl and kick a%$.if its marvel only maybe a pf movie doc ock

Who can forget the legendary Venomsaurus, a 'character' that only appeared in two pages of a single comic book !

If SS are willing to do him then ANYTHING is possible.

Gwen Stacy... maybe Sideshow will make a Gwen exclusive or something JSC inspired with the MJ statue they are releasing. (since Gwen will be getting the movie love for a couple of years now) :pray:

Back