Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My neighborhood lost power. I ran my quiet Honda generator, plugged in my power conditioner, and watched a blu ray off the grid lol. Streaming quality is spotty and relies on too many external variables. I've also had multiple hard drives fail. Discs for me. :)

Stuff I treasure or know I will watch again and want the best sound and video, I buy, the other crap I stream.

IMG_1568_zpsm8zcrtd1.jpg

Does anyone know.....concerning Twilight Time.....is the Blu-ray packaging now silver across the top instead of blue or are those reissues? Also, any opinion about the Twilight Time "1984"?

Does anyone know.....concerning Twilight Time.....is the Blu-ray packaging now silver across the top instead of blue or are those reissues? Also, any opinion about the Twilight Time "1984"?

A couple of years ago Twilight Time stopped using blue cases and went with clear cases. So anything in the past 2 years (about) re-issue or not, will be in a clear case.

I have their "1984", what do you want to know ?

A couple of years ago Twilight Time stopped using blue cases and went with clear cases. So anything in the past 2 years (about) re-issue or not, will be in a clear case.

I have their "1984", what do you want to know ?

I had gotten an email about it. They have it for $24.95 and it's limited to 3,000 copies. Just wonder if there's something different about this one.

I had gotten an email about it. They have it for $24.95 and it's limited to 3,000 copies. Just wonder if there's something different about this one.

All their titles are limited to 3000 except for the odd one that are 5000. The PQ and AQ are pretty good and there's an alternate soundtrack that they don't mention on their site. One featuring the director-preferred Dominic Muldowney orchestral score, the other featuring the Eurythmics' synth-oriented score.

Back