ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection.

Thanks guys!! I'm hoping to get a Detolf soon, so it will look loads better on display.

This looks good ZaCHw117!

But yes, the detolf is kinda necessary as each figure can be displayed exclusively on each shelf and then all of this would look even more awesome!!

You just can't go with Batman!

I have a MMS 71 headed m way in the mail. I' looking forward to it.

Nice set up. :)

You won't regret getting a detolf. Do you have an IKEA in your area?

Any thoughts of expanding beyond Batman?

Thanks mag, nope no IKEA. Would bed bath and beyond have them?

And I'm thinking I might get a couple of the SS LOTR figures and maybe the HT Cpt. America.

"Detolf" is an IKEA specific item.

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10011055#/10119206/

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70561

The reason I asked if you have an IKEA close by is that shipping is pretty much out of the question (it's something like $250 to get a $60 detolf shipped :horror).

There are other curio cabinets on the market, but detolfs are very popular because they are the perfect size for 1/6 scale figures and they are quite affordable. You could try checking eBay or Craigslist for one. Otherwise just search for "curio cabinet" at different store websites.

ahh okay thanks mag. i thought it was just the name of a display case. i work at staples, so maybe i can find something there.

Great Bats collection!
It actually hurts to not have any Bats or Joker in my collection :(
I have Year One, Killing Joke, Long Halloween, and a few other trades that I love. I really wanted a DX01 & DX02 but I refuse to shell out that kind of coin to have a crappy PERS Joker & leaky abs Batman. Maybe some day though!

Yeah, I don't have a DX Batty, But I do have a DX Joker on the way. Pretty pumped.

Back