ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection.

Added my biggest edition this morning!!:yess::panic:
IMAG0154.jpg

IMAG0155.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

IMAG0159.jpg

Got my advanced body for my v1 and swapped out the narrow shoulder on him and used that for my Honor Guard J.
IMAG0168.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

IMAG0170.jpg

Here's my V1 with the advanced body, it fills out the shoulders a lot nicer then the Narrow TT.
IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0174.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

My Batman Collection To Date!!
Only missing a Scarecrow and a BB bats, Gonna try to get my hands on the new toy fair one. Or just get another TakBats with Adam's head if all else fails!

Then I'll be done!!
IMAG0183.jpg

IMAG0185.jpg

How come my neck always hurts after looking at your pics? :huh :lol

Sick pose man and very smart to keep the grundle grabber there . No falling figures

How come my neck always hurts after looking at your pics? :huh :lol
:lol:lol No idea? They are as strait as possible :rotfl. It seems like every time I take a "normal" pic It looks off. Don't know:dunno

Sick pose man and very smart to keep the grundle grabber there . No falling figures
Thanks man! One time when I was posing my figures my V1 took a fall and broke his leg. So now I super-duper careful.

Great pics :clap

I really want a Bats and Joker for my collection, but that's a slippery slope :lol

Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography

I picked up a DX vest on evilbay a couple days ago to get rid of that POS V1 vest! fits really good on the advanced body, was worried it wouldn't.
IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

IMAG0307.jpg

IMAG0310.jpg

IMAG0311.jpg

The wall he's standing in front of and behind him is a little DIO I made a loooong time ago (before TDK came out) for my TDK movie master figures.

:rotfl :yess::yess:

Here's another pic I took awhile ago, Joker looks like he should be in a levi add or something.
IMAG0274.jpg

Last edited:

So, I haven't really been buying new figure, just upgrading my current one to their maximum potential. I got one of I's (don't wanna misspell his name) custom capes for my medi. Looks ridiculously better then that POS stock cape.

I think these pics without a cape really show how nice the sculpting on the medi is.
IMAG0320.jpg

IMAG0321.jpg

IMAG0322.jpg

IMAG0323.jpg

Some pics of the new cape.
IMAG0324.jpg

IMAG0325.jpg

IMAG0326.jpg

IMAG0327.jpg

IMAG0328.jpg

IMAG0329.jpg

Back