ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography

Looks great :rock

What's the difference btw the Medi and the HT Bats?

Well, for starters the price tag. :lol The overall sculpt of the body/head on the medi is more screen accurate IMO. People say that the paint apps on the medi aren't as good. I wouldn't know because I don't have a DX but the paint seem top of the line to me. The head sculpt is spectacular in comparison to the DX's though.

Also, no leakage problems and the suit is made out of a different rubber I've been told. It's in scale with all of HT's 1/6 figures. So it's not as short like other medicom figures. The DX comes with nicer accessories and a cooler box, but for the price tag on this guy and what he offers it's an awesome figure.

Thanks for the detailed explanation! I've been hunting a Bats & Joker since day 1 but never pulled the trigger on any, it's all a bit confusing and with all the customs I can never tell what is legit and what isn't :lol

I've seen the medi go for about 100, but thought there was an issue I was unaware of so I held off. Think I'll pick him up if this is the case. I did PO the new Begins TF Ex but would prefer to trade it.

Do you know what Joker the laughing sculpt is from? I assume it's a custom :slap

Yeah, it's a custom. Not sure who's sculpt though. If your gonna get a Bats and Joker go for the medi, and the Bank Robber Joker. You'll be quite pleased with both. You could also get a v1 joker on ebay these days for no less the 100$.

Be warned though. Collecting batman stuff is a very, very dangerous road for your bank account.:lol

Thanks for the detailed explanation! I've been hunting a Bats & Joker since day 1 but never pulled the trigger on any, it's all a bit confusing and with all the customs I can never tell what is legit and what isn't :lol

I've seen the medi go for about 100, but thought there was an issue I was unaware of so I held off. Think I'll pick him up if this is the case. I did PO the new Begins TF Ex but would prefer to trade it.

Do you know what Joker the laughing sculpt is from? I assume it's a custom :slap

Adam has made a laughing sculpt (Imarsqd) and MonkeyRobotMaster just recently made one

:rotfl Agreed, which is another reason I've stayed away. Bank robber happens to be my favorite Joker release so that works out nicely, though the Joker with the grenades (DX I think) looks awesome too.

Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it :1-1:

Adam has made a laughing sculpt (Imarsqd) and MonkeyRobotMaster just recently made one

Awesome and thanks for the info. Hope they're still available but with my luck I probably missed the boat :lol

Do you know who's this is. Pics of hhanley's set-up.

This Is how I have my Medicom Batman Posed Currently and don't think i'll change it.

a869a794.jpg

f8fdcc18.jpg

45a100ab.jpg

30c0282b.jpg

765f0a57.jpg

:rotfl Agreed, which is another reason I've stayed away. Bank robber happens to be my favorite Joker release so that works out nicely, though the Joker with the grenades (DX I think) looks awesome too.

Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it :1-1:

Awesome and thanks for the info. Hope they're still available but with my luck I probably missed the boat :lol
No problem!:hi5:

Yup, my DX Joker is my holy grail. If your up for the price tag definitely get him as your first joker. I got mine for a 420$ with shipping. I think he was worth it. Sucked getting him late in the game though.

Yes that laughing sculpt pictured is the 1 I was referring to and would love to have.

$420 for the DX....ouch!

Yes that laughing sculpt pictured is the 1 I was referring to and would love to have.

$420 for the DX....ouch!

I know! At least it wasn't to a scalper, but another board member who was selling it. Now that I have him though, I'm glad I gave into temptation.

:clap That's great to support a boardie! I have a self imposed limit of $350-$400 for 1/6, though I try not to make a habit of even getting that high :lol which is why the Mark 1 is the only IM to elude me.

Do you know what Joker that laughing sculpt is on just by looking at the clothing? I can never tell the difference :lol

Great poster you have there. nice collection!

Some pics of the new cape.
IMAG0324.jpg

IMAG0325.jpg

IMAG0326.jpg

IMAG0327.jpg

IMAG0328.jpg

IMAG0329.jpg

Congrats on the lforigno cape. You medi looks great! :rock

One suggestion though. Stuff the cape in further. The "V" in back is too low right now. See hhhaney1234's last pic that you quoted a few posts back. In the reflection you can see how the "V" should look. :peace

Actually futzed with the cape a bit more after I took these, I stuffed it a bit more but I'm afraid of tearing the rubber under the suit.

Alright Mags, I think I'm done futzing and adjusting the cape. The length looks good to me. What about you?

IMAG0331.jpg

IMAG0332.jpg

The first pic is pre-lint roller:rotfl

Alright Mags, I think I'm done futzing and adjusting the cape. The length looks good to me. What about you?

IMAG0331.jpg

IMAG0332.jpg

The first pic is pre-lint roller:rotfl

Definitely an improvement. And if you're happy with it then keep it that way. :) I personally would want the cape stuffed in quite a bit further. Like almost 50% further still. :peace

765f0a57.jpg

Actually my DX has the cape even higher than that.

I tired but it won't go in any farther, what kinda tool did you use?

Great Pics Zack . I'm starting to like the Medi Bats alot now , i have the TDK Version and the Dx but for some reason the Medi is growing on me , again great pics buddy

Back