ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

This is more exhausting than a marathon.. :lol

I am thoroughly enjoying it haha. I guarantee Bill will fight back with a Bale sculpt now.

What do you think Brady? Are you enjoying this too? :lol

I think Bill will fire back with a side profile of BB. Not for a while though, give it a 45-1 hour.

I think Bill will fire back with a side profile of BB. Not for a while though, give it a 45-1 hour.

I'd kill to Skype with Bill right now. I remember his Facebook post a few weeks back about him having Rambo, Joker and Bats all on his work desk :lol

I am thoroughly enjoying it haha. I guarantee Bill will fight back with a Bale sculpt now.

What do you think Brady? Are you enjoying this too? :lol

No. I hate it. Too exhausting. WHERE IS BATMAN RETURNS?!?:lol

Pfft, more like a top down shot:slap

You would probably need a translator. :lol

This is more intense than a presidential debate.

Since EB has Will Smith likeness, maybe they'll do Fresh Prince 1/6 figures next...Will, Carlton, Uncle Phil, Jazz...:lol :yess:

"the left nut and bulge are incorrect."
:lol

When you spend 300$ on a figure, you can't really blame him. :lol

And intothevoid will tear apart the inaccuracies:rotfl

Umair wanted to hang out with me in T.O this weekend but since I have exams back to back to back, I have to hit the books all weekend :(

But I would have loved to get a glimpse inside that man's TDK brain :lol

There's a lot of batman knowledge in that man's head.

Umair wanted to hang out with me in T.O this weekend but since I have exams back to back to back, I have to hit the books all weekend :(

But I would have loved to get a glimpse inside that man's TDK brain :lol

Bad weekend for exams :lol

:lol Now would be a great time for Hot Toys to release a teaser of their 1/4 line. That would cause a f'ing riot:lol

:lol Now would be a great time for Hot Toys to release a teaser of their 1/4 line. That would cause a f'ing riot:lol

Just a glimpse at Bane in 1/4 would probably make me go insane out of excitement :lol

resize.php

Have EB announced any TDKR merchandise? You would lap that ____ up:lol

But seriously, ____ all this nolan bull____. I love the movies, don't get me wrong, but I'd much rather see teasers for HT Batman Returns line. I plan on buying all three figures from that line

Have EB announced any TDKR merchandise? You would lap that ____ up:lol

But seriously, ____ all this nolan bull____. I love the movies, don't get me wrong, but I'd much rather see teasers for HT Batman Returns line. I plan on buying all three figures from that line

Nope..not yet at least. I will probably get the Hot Toys 1/4 if they impress me and EB doesn't do anything.

I think you'll have to suffer through all the Nolan business for the next few months bud, it seems like every toy company has their sights set on it for now :(

And I think Hot Toys will want to wait until the Burton Bats is sold out before moving onto the next one...maybe around Christmas time?

Penguin will be AWESOME though.

I know, I know. It would be terrible business strategy of them to show teasers now, in the middle of Nolan season:lol I think I've always been content with OC Bats and Bank Joker, but now there's all this new temptation......

Jamie, let me know if you like it. Just snapped it together quick. I can change it in a zippeee. :D
jamiesig.jpg

Woah! That's unreal man, thanks so much! I love it!

Do you think you could make the "Better class of collectible" a brighter colour or position to better to make it easier to read?

Thanks again man, it looks really sweet! I love the motto too haha.

You could also make the xjamiex a lighter colour and make it smaller too if you want..whatever looks good to you :D

Back