ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Yeah, I wanna see the whole fig. Standing up! Not another teaser of his left earlobe. :lol

Yeah, I wanna see the whole fig. Standing up! Not another teaser of his left earlobe. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Best 1/4 ears in the market buddy haha.

Did you put all the kittehs in the fridge to deal with the heat?

:lol

They've been _____ing since I walked in the door from work (about 10 minutes ago).

547217_462518753760958_742275950_n.jpg

Haha poor kittehs, they need a fan :lol

What an exciting day man, all the way from like 3 AM last night :lol :yess:

Exciting indeed.

I like EB's collection thread better. More "sirs" in there, and you don't have to read through miles of

hey guyz, is teh jokher 2 the only hoker hot tays had made this year also HOW much dos you guyx think it weel cost

Exciting indeed.

I like EB's collection thread better. More "sirs" in there, and you don't have to read through miles of

Hahaha it's so true. There's a lot more bickering in HT threads too, there always have to be a troublemaker to start fights :lol

Haha yup, if only the thread could consist of me, mags, void, dfab, batfan and Jye (for teh lolz).

I took the criminal sociology approach in University :lol

But yea that sounds about right, my bad. I guess I'm usually under the impression that Australia is always scorching hot. I guess all the spiders are making their ways in doors then eh?

:lolTheres this one time, every year, for like, 20 days, when we have to wear a jumper:lolAnd I'll be damned if any spider be getting in my house:gun

Haha it's all about the big tease to build up some hype! I like the teases though, I think it's fun :lol

But I'm telling you man, Kato means zip to me. EB's tailors are so good!

Enterbays teasers are better than Hot Toys lack of teasers:lol

EB are tailoring to a larger scale. Kato tailors to a much smaller scale, which is considerably harder. Just look at Enterbays MIB suits. Not so flashy. Whereas Kato's suits are crisp and stitched to perfection:lecture

Exciting indeed.

Amen. I gave up on the Joker thread after my first post. Page after page of bull____. EB thread is much more relevant

Here's a cool idea for the Hot Toys DX Joker....someone should create a 1/6 camcorder to recreate this scene with the laughing sculpt...this is one my favourite scene's in the TDK so I'd totally try to recreate it with Joker holding it above his head laughing:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-DaKtOkz7s[/ame]

When he screamed "LOOK AT ME" so seriously, I actually got shivers done my spine the first time. Still do actually. :panic:

"I'm a man of my wordddddd HAHAHAHAAHA"

Here's a cool idea for the Hot Toys DX Joker....someone should create a 1/6 camcorder to recreate this scene with the laughing sculpt...this is one my favourite scene's in the TDK so I'd totally try to recreate it with Joker holding it above his head laughing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-DaKtOkz7s

When he screamed "LOOK AT ME" so seriously, I actually got shivers done my spine the first time. Still do actually. :panic:

"I'm a man of my wordddddd HAHAHAHAAHA"

"vlogging" pose FTW! :lol

Oooooooo it's on now! Day 2!

250980_10150888030652344_240469302_n.jpg

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

my wallet..... :(

Man! This is glorious! Bill is going to come back with a Bale sculpt now I bet! OMG!

Back