ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography

IMAG0611.jpg

HELP!!!

:panic::panic::thud::monkey2:monkey2

Anybody know someone that's selling a new DX head? :(

WTF where did you end up getting that from? You can't adjust the eyeballs from the back of his head?

It just now broke on me while I was futzing a new pose I put him in. I was being super careful (as always). I knew it had to happen at some point. I'm moving his eyballs now.

It just now broke on me while I was futzing a new pose I put him in. I was being super careful (as always). I knew it had to happen at some point. I'm moving his eyballs now.

Good luck mate. Hope it gets fixed. It is really making him look as if he is constipated for days.

Just in case, you can always search on ebay for headsculpts as there are plenty on sale most of the time.

Good luck mate. Hope it gets fixed. It is really making him look as if he is constipated for days.

Just in case, you can always search on ebay for headsculpts as there are plenty on sale most of the time.

:lol I know, he looks pretty damn goofy. I looked on ebay, only one there at the moment. I adjusted his eyes manually. How's this look?
IMAG0616.jpg

This will work till I find one.

At last, the pose my DX will be stuck in until I get a new HS.
IMAG0617.jpg

IMAG0618.jpg

IMAG0619.jpg

Yeah looks much better now. I will also search a HS for you as I am on ebay often. So if I do find one I will forward you the link. :duff

I wouldn't worry about getting a new head. Enterbay has been making heads with independently pose-able eyes for years.

I thought this was very well done:

The left eye (from behind) is the one that worked so I use the thing that stick out from it as a stick, the stick on the right eye is from the back side of the PERS stick, here are some pics:D

IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

The reason its white inside of the head is because the glue I used is white. And I don't got a steady hand:D

Here's a thread on the subject of broken DX01 PERS:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76879

or till DX01 2.0?

Yeah, even then I might get a new HS. Just to have a "mint" DX01

Yeah looks much better now. I will also search a HS for you as I am on ebay often. So if I do find one I will forward you the link. :duff
Thanks! :hi5::duff

I wouldn't worry about getting a new head. Enterbay has been making heads with independently pose-able eyes for years.

Here's a thread on the subject of broken DX01 PERS:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76879
Thanks for that link Mags, will definitely browse through it.

Hey Zach i have a Custom MonkeyRobotMaster Joker Head that i was gunna be selling . Let me know if your interested in as a replacement .

With Flash on Camera

[/QUOTE]

amazing collection!!! :rock

funny-pictures-cat-computer-popup.jpg

lolcat-tan-thumb-450x394.jpg

I'm sure this happens to you often, Zach :lol

:rotfl:rotfl: Too many times. :lol

Hey Zach i have a Custom MonkeyRobotMaster Joker Head that i was gunna be selling . Let me know if your interested in as a replacement .

I think I'm gonna hold out for a little bit EcKo. Thanks anyways though pal. That's an awesome HS. :peace

Decided to take a couple pics of my V1 (He's on an TT advanced, with the DX vest).
IMAG0610.jpg

IMAG0608.jpg

IMAG0607.jpg

IMAG0606.jpg

I REALLY like the rolled up sleeves, the only problem is that it really freaking urks me to see the back like this:
IMAG0609.jpg

Is there anyway to make it look like he has normal rolled up sleeves? Is the DX shirt the same way? Or can you roll it up easily?

He looks great on the advanced. :)

I've never tried to roll 1/6 sleeves, but I would try to do it the same way I would with my real sleeves. Like actually roll them.

He looks great on the advanced. :)

I've never tried to roll 1/6 sleeves, but I would try to do it the same way I would with my real sleeves. Like actually roll them.

I tried, they look way too puffy. And don't stay in place.

Back