ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography

Decided to take a couple pics of my V1 (He's on an TT advanced, with the DX vest).
IMAG0610.jpg

IMAG0608.jpg

IMAG0607.jpg

IMAG0606.jpg

I REALLY like the rolled up sleeves, the only problem is that it really freaking urks me to see the back like this:
IMAG0609.jpg

Is there anyway to make it look like he has normal rolled up sleeves? Is the DX shirt the same way? Or can you roll it up easily?

Looks cool. The folded sleeves are nice but the joints don't look good enough. I mean the face is so realistic and suddenly you see joined limbs which just doesn't go well.

Looks cool. The folded sleeves are nice but the joints don't look good enough. I mean the face is so realistic and suddenly you see joined limbs which just doesn't go well.
Yeah, that's always bugged me too. :lol You can't really do anything about that though.

I have *THISSSS* close from driving out and getting this cat right now:

485634e_20.jpeg

466368k_20.jpeg

I definitely have to stop searching local classifieds for cats :lol

Ahh man! You totally should go get it! :hi5:

Yup, PM'd him, he's asking a bit too much then what I'm willing to offer. Nice bloke though.

I'm so tempted man, he is a show cat breed but raised as a pet....However, I have a 100 lb 12 year old golden retriever, I don't think he will take kindly to a cat in his house :lol

But definitely in the future a kitty will be mine :yess:

I'm so tempted man, he is a show cat breed but raised as a pet....However, I have a 100 lb 12 year old golden retriever, I don't think he will take kindly to a cat in his house :lol

But definitely in the future a kitty will be mine :yess:
Your doggy needs a buddy! :lol

Thanks pal! :1-1:

I'm hoping I can find a DX headsculpt before I settle for another.

:lol. My DX sculpt should work fine until I absolutely need one. Just a bugger to move the eyes one by one when I want to repose him. Which isn't very often.

:lol. My DX sculpt should work fine until I absolutely need one. Just a bugger to move the eyes one by one when I want to repose him. Which isn't very often.

Just find a pose and stick with it forever :lecture

Wait for the 2.0 with the new PERs for all your eye-moving delights :lol

Back