ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Don't listen to him Zach!:mad:

Your the next David Fincher:hi5:

:monkey3

Haha I like Peter Jackson... believe it or not, I'm a huge LOTR fan. But I've really enjoyed his other works, especially The Lovely Bones. But don't get me wrong, Se7en is one of my favourite films... but I think Andrew Kevin Walker deserves all the credit for that one :lecture

Yeah I love Peter Jackson. I just figured Zach as more of a David Fincher kinda guy. Have you seen Jacksons first feature film, Bad Taste? Let's just say it's freakin horrible. And leave it at that.

My favourite Fincher film would have to be Social Network. While Se7en and Fight Club are awesome, Social Network is a pinnacle of film making. Everything about it is gold

Yeah I love Peter Jackson. I just figured Zach as more of a David Fincher kinda guy. Have you seen Jacksons first feature film, Bad Taste? Let's just say it's freakin horrible. And leave it at that.

My favourite Fincher film would have to be Social Network. While Se7en and Fight Club are awesome, Social Network is a pinnacle of film making. Everything about it is gold

Yep, I loved The Social Network too...but I really enjoyed Trent Reznor's (Nine Inch Nail's frontman) musical score. It created just the perfect atmosphere the movie was going for.

Woah! Congrats Zach!!! :fireworks:fireworks:fest:fest

You're the next Peter Jackson! :lol

Thanks man! :D

Don't listen to him Zach!:mad:

Your the next David Fincher:hi5:

:monkey3

Honestly, films like LOTR and Avatar are films I wanna watch, films like Fight Club and Seven are ones I want to make. :exactly:

Oh definitely. Reznor and Ross conjured up a perfect soundtrack. I love their rendition of "In the Hall of the Mountain King".

Thanks man! :D

Honestly, films like LOTR and Avatar are films I wanna watch, films like Fight Club and Seven are ones I want to make. :exactly:

So do you ever think of writing screenplays?

Hopefully, kinda wanna touch base with everything, the program lets you do that which is cool. :D

Best thing to do. You might find you love editing more than directing or screenwriting more than editing. It also opens up a whole range of job opportunities.

Remember this? :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt84J7U75e0[/ame]

:lol

Finally got to pat Mitzy. She was hesitant but some cat food sorted that out. Now I'm afraid she'll be coming back for more, but she's a lovely cat.

:lol

Finally got to pat Mitzy. She was hesitant but some cat food sorted that out. Now I'm afraid she'll be coming back for more, but she's a lovely cat.

So she isn't a stray after all, right? Would you take her in if she was?

At first I thought she was; this neighbourhood is full of cats:lol But now she has a collar and all it's obvious that she isn't. But even if she was, I'm not sure I could afford another cat. And 2 boys and a girl would not end well:(

Do the kittehs ever hunt the big spiders outside? Isn't that a danger to them if they crawl into the wrong hole considering those nasty big ones can nip them or something?

Good call about not adopting her though, the last thing you need is A) competition over the female, and B) a litter if they aren't neutered/spayed.

At least you have a new friend that you can give rubs to though :D :lol

Well, Ginger has never run into any spiders thankfully. He sticks to hunting moths and mice:lol While Simba isn't aloud outside until he gets neutered.

:lol That's true. Simba might get a bit jealous though if he sees

Most stunned cat in the world :lol:lol:lol

bs_k.jpg

:lol He's trippin butterflies

Jamie did you see the link I posted earlier?

Might have missed it...which one was it bud?

A couple pages back, posted a link to a run of nurse outfits for the joker. :D

I don't know about you lads, but lurking through the boards this morning, seems like quite a lot of people are on edge.

A couple pages back, posted a link to a run of nurse outfits for the joker. :D

I don't know about you lads, but lurking through the boards this morning, seems like quite a lot of people are on edge.

Oh right, yea the Nurse Joker outfits should be awesome, you guys gonna go for it?

Zach, did you see all the bickering in the Rambo thread? I haven't really read too many other threads but it's just one of those days where news is slow and people are just pissy. :lol :slap

ng5L6pWTSUGxJTjgwR9X7w2.jpg

Back