ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Yeah, can't go wrong with a pair of boys. Although brother and sister get along well. It all depends on whether your buying from a litter or not.

Guys, I'm falling in love with Quantum Leap. It's such a unique show. And the cheezy special effects take me back:D A custom artist is sculpting the main character at the moment, so I'm thinking of getting a full figure made:)

Brady, when are you watching The Fourth Kind?

2 boys FTW. :lecture

MichaelScott.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Brady, when are you watching The Fourth Kind?

Tonight. :hi5:

I'm actually tempted to buy an EB Will Smith sculpt to make a Fresh Prince custom :lol

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/1-6-Enterba...ultDomain_0&hash=item3cc7be527f#ht_500wt_1144

YES! DO IT!:yess:

Man, there's this black and white cat that has been in the neighbourhood since I moved here right. And at first it would literally stalk Ginger to and from home:lol But it eventually disappeared. However, all of a sudden it's reappeared with a collar and it's name is Mitzy:monkey1

Anyway, I'm sitting here playing some EE2 when I hear this chiming bell coming from outside. So I open the door and there is Mitzy on the front porch:slap What sucks though, is he/she won't let anyone pat him/her

How do I stop this cat from running away when I try and get close?

Man, there's this black and white cat that has been in the neighbourhood since I moved here right. And at first it would literally stalk Ginger to and from home:lol But it eventually disappeared. However, all of a sudden it's reappeared with a collar and it's name is Mitzy:monkey1

Anyway, I'm sitting here playing some EE2 when I hear this chiming bell coming from outside. So I open the door and there is Mitzy on the front porch:slap What sucks though, is he/she won't let anyone pat him/her

Crouch down, extend your hand and wait? They are very curious creatures.

Tonight. :hi5:

YES! DO IT!:yess:

Offer kitteh treats! :lol

Thanks guys, I'll try that next time I see it. Mind you I won't offer it rat poison. I can't imagine it's owners being too happy about that:lol

"Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up"

IMINIME in collaboration with RAINMAN presents:
2prbry1.jpg

Produced by Denny Kim
Head Sculpted by Rainman / IMINIME Sculpt Team

Full Set Includes*:
Hand Painted 'Alfred Pennyworth' Headsculpt
Narrow Shoulder True Type equivalent body
Butler Suit
A pair of Normal Palms for holding cane
Certificate of Authenticity
*Accessories mentioned are only planned, NOT finalised yet

More details coming soon...​

Sorry Zach, but I thought I'd give you a heads up before you go spending your money

Lol at the Skyrim and the no sandwiches :lol

Holy crap that Michael Caine sculpt is fantastic! I guarantee Hot Toys will NEVER make an Alfred so I'd jump on that sooo fast.

khcju1.png

Back