ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

That's it boys! Exams are finished and I'm a free man. Stick a fork in me, I'm done :lol

Just treated myself to a clean shave to get rid of my winter beard and I'm going to make sweet love to my neglected Xbox :lol :yess:

:rock :rock

Brady, sucks about the weather man. At least it's a good excuse to stay inside and do nothing though :lol

Zach, it says the video is private. Can you repost please, I'd love to see :D

Actually, just finished it. Weird that the private link wasn't working. Will be uploaded in about an hour. :D

Do you guys just shoot the sh*$ in here all day? Whynot call each other on skype? I'm down

Do you guys just shoot the sh*$ in here all day? Whynot call each other on skype? I'm down

Haha pretty much, it's fun just to kick it and talk about whatever without the consequences of going off-topic in any other thread.

I'd be down for a Skype session though, it'd be cool to chat face-to-face (somewhat) :lol

Skype would be cool if we could have all of us. but that costs. I prefer this, it's free. :lol

Skype would be cool if we could have all of us. but that costs. I prefer this, it's free. :lol

Really? I thought Skype chats were free? Or is it the group chats that cost $$?

Haha pretty much, it's fun just to kick it and talk about whatever without the consequences of going off-topic in any other thread.

I'd be down for a Skype session though, it'd be cool to chat face-to-face (somewhat) :lol

Its 100% free , fun too , and for JyeCat , he cat post links to cat pictures in there too :lol

I like it. Not sure about the music but solid editing. Well done

Man! That video was awesome! The editing and sound was unreal! :clap:clap:clap

Its 100% free , fun too , and for JyeCat , he cat post links to cat pictures in there too :lol
:lol :lol
I like it. Not sure about the music but solid editing. Well done
Thanks Brady. :duff
Man! That video was awesome! The editing and sound was unreal! :clap:clap:clap
:hi5: Thanks man!
I liked the music...it had a 'Drive' music style to it.

I guess it does, never noticed that before. :lol

LOL . she's asleep

Haha I don't mean tonight, but whenever we do Skype. I'm too lazy to Skype tonight anyways, probably going to pop a few melatonins soon.

Zach, that GTA IV Skyfall trailer was awesome too..can't wait for that damn movie!

I re watched his TDKR trailer. Absolutely love it. SO professional

Back