ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Haha I don't mean tonight, but whenever we do Skype. I'm too lazy to Skype tonight anyways, probably going to pop a few melatonins soon.

I just popped 3. :lol

Zach, that GTA IV Skyfall trailer was awesome too..can't wait for that damn movie!

I re watched his TDKR trailer. Absolutely love it. SO professional

:duff

thanks fellas

You guys have any good titles for my new fight club vid.

I have it as Jack's Revenge now, not sure if I like it though...

Have you guys read the actual Fight Club novel by Chuck Palahniuk? I actually read it before I knew about the movie because a friend recommended the book to me, so I went out to my local store, read the first ten pages and then couldn't put it down. I finished the book, loved it, then watched the movie. I always found the book to be way better.. I do love the movie though!

:D

You guys have any good titles for my new fight club vid.

I have it as Jack's Revenge now, not sure if I like it though...

Could you use the catch phrase as a title?

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap. ?

Have you guys read the actual Fight Club novel by Chuck Palahniuk? I actually read it before I knew about the movie because a friend recommended the book to me, so I went out to my local store, read the first ten pages and then couldn't put it down. I finished the book, loved it, then watched the movie. I always found the book to be way better.. I do love the movie though!

:D
I've always wanted to read the book. I just have this feeling that I'll keep putting it down by comparing it with the movie. Still need to read it though.
Could you use the catch phrase as a title?

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap. ?

I was actually thinking about that, might be a bit too long though.

Have you guys seen my other fight club video?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPnIQHJOLoY&list=UU_D3m-GsCWrSkh9GOIRT6iA&index=4&feature=plcp[/ame]

I'd read it ASAP because it's just a damn good book. Try to go in with an open mind though and forget about the movie. Then compare all you want :lol It's truly a great read regardless.

And yep, you showed that one to me before and I loved it. You seriously have talent man, I'm going to mooch off you once you start directing stuff haha.

I almost picked it up at barnes and noble the other day too. I'll have too next time I stop.

Thanks man. :lol

The '117' logo on that video is huge. :lol

Started putting logos on my videos after one of my batman videos got jacked. Went a bit too far with the size of that one though. :lol

What do you mean it got jacked? Some _______ called it his own?

I know that licensing issues can always be tricky but I don't even know why Hot Toys shows us protos when they can't even show the actor's likeness:

575728_10150898459612344_2119620718_n.jpg

Call me a stickler, but it just looks dumb and unprofessional to me. They should just post it when everything is good to go. Unless Marvel is being weird and doesn't want any likeness shots to be shown before the movie?

Not sure... Figure looks like crap though :dunno Save your $$!

What do you mean it got jacked? Some _______ called it his own?

Yeah, it was when I had my old channel, I put up a TDK/Watchmen mashup trailer and some guy uploaded it to his acc. He was at least understanding when I asked him to take it down, he did.

I know that licensing issues can always be tricky but I don't even know why Hot Toys shows us protos when they can't even show the actor's likeness:

575728_10150898459612344_2119620718_n.jpg

Call me a stickler, but it just looks dumb and unprofessional to me. They should just post it when everything is good to go. Unless Marvel is being weird and doesn't want any likeness shots to be shown before the movie?

Not sure... Figure looks like crap though :dunno Save your $$!

Agreed 100%

If anything they could just not show the head like that at all, and just show the rest of the figure, and than the head when it's ready.

Browsing through the figure pics, it's very hit and miss for me. Looks great standing up, but in poses it looks.. odd. Probably an easy pass for me unless the film blows my mind or something. :lol

Buy EB Bats and Joker instead :D :lecture

:lol

I love superbad. Not as much as Pineapple Express though, that's the best comedy on planet earth! :D

Also, Cobb is suppose to be shipping this week! :panic:

My last figure I received was in February. :( :lol

Cobb!!! Finally! :yess: You've been in figure limbo, congrats! :lol

:lol awesome pun.

Also, jamie, me and my cousin are gonna start working on a Taken 2/GTA IV trailer soon. :rock :lol

Back