ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Oh, woops, I read that wrong:lol thought he had some spare rainman gear. Anyway, can't wait to see your bash. Aside from Ra's, will this be your first custom?

Sweet, my Black Widow PF EX just converted :rock :yess:

This is my favourite look of SJ as BW, I liked her short hair in the Avengers but this takes the cake :D

Sweet, my Black Widow PF EX just converted :rock :yess:

This is my favourite look of SJ as BW, I liked her short hair in the Avengers but this takes the cake :D

Congrats. She's a beauty for sure:exactly:

300043_press05-001.jpg

300043_press01-001.jpg

25562d1328715591-black-widow-pff-revealed-1sidewidow3.jpg

sideshow-preview-teaser-black-widow-03.jpg

Can't beat that Scar Jo likeness :love :lol

Brady- sure is. :D

I'm gonna drag you down with me.......into the underworld of customs:cool:

On a serious note, Have you seen some of Serangs work?https://serang.tistory.com/ His figures are marvellous! I want to get his Beethoven when it's released, being the classical junkie I am:D

My PF wish list for the Avengers is:

Nick Fury (I want Sammy J in my collection so bad)
Hawkeye (Gotta be Jeremy Renner, not the comic one)
New Iron maquette
Hulk maquette (already being done :yess:)
Loki

On a serious note, Have you seen some of Serangs work?https://serang.tistory.com/ His figures are marvellous! I want to get his Beethoven when it's released, being the classical junkie I am:D

Woah. That music symphony score book is the coolest accessory that I've ever seen in 1/6.

Stunning work! :thud:

So I guess the job bug has gotten to me since I've been applying to a few major companies and organizations last night and today. Hopefully I'll be working by the end of July so I can finally have a steady income and buy like 10 EB Jokers :D :yess: :lol

Woah. That music symphony score book is the coolest accessory that I've ever seen in 1/6.

Stunning work! :thud:

I know right? It's mind blowing. But his figures are VERY expensive, that's why I'm not sure I'll be able to afford his Beethoven:(

So I guess the job bug has gotten to me since I've been applying to a few major companies and organizations last night and today. Hopefully I'll be working by the end of July so I can finally have a steady income and buy like 10 EB Jokers :D :yess: :lol

And then you can spread the EB love my sending a couple to myself and Zach:monkey3 You know you want to:lol

I'm from Massachusetts brother , LOL

NY was ok , i visited there a few months ago . people are rude an i hate crowds so it was kinda sucky , but i did go to the 911 Memorial , heres a video i put together promoting my buddies new song , please let me know what you think of the song

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRR7u6Q_I_A[/ame]

NY was ok , i visited there a few months ago . people are rude an i hate crowds so it was kinda sucky , but i did go to the 911 Memorial , heres a video i put together promoting my buddies new song , please let me know what you think of the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRR7u6Q_I_A

Seriously? Why the hell have I always been under the impression you're from New York? My bad hahaha.

Great video and great song man. Is that your buddy's music that you were showing me before?

tumblr_m5jmdsAz891rxs9kho1_500.gif

Wow! That guy has talent.
My PF wish list for the Avengers is:

Nick Fury (I want Sammy J in my collection so bad)
Hawkeye (Gotta be Jeremy Renner, not the comic one)
New Iron maquette
Hulk maquette (already being done :yess:)
Loki

Good list!
So I guess the job bug has gotten to me since I've been applying to a few major companies and organizations last night and today. Hopefully I'll be working by the end of July so I can finally have a steady income and buy like 10 EB Jokers

Buy me one too! LOL

:exactly:

And then you can spread the EB love my sending a couple to myself and Zach:monkey3 You know you want to:lol

:exactly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRR7u6Q_I_A

Awesome job Mike!

Always have wanted to visit NY.

yes sir , that's him . Thanks man

Holy crap man, he's gotten better. I think last time we spoke I said that I thought he was very talented but he just needed better quality recordings and production. That last song sounded fantastic, with good production too to show off his talent. I'd love to hear more, does he have a recent EP or new album or anything?

Back