ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

*pees pants*

559346_465981640081336_879439044_n.jpg

Just look at that weathering! And all metal? I'm in heaven!

You can actually tell that Joker's knife is sharp as hell, like Rambo's. Absolutely incredible.

:nana: 1/4 > 1/6 :nana:

I don't know, something about 1/4 just takes away a bit of the "holy ____ they can do that at this size?!" magic feeling.

Preach it, Jyecat!

Speaking of cats, I love having Oskar the Blind Kitteh on FB:

:D
Doesn't he just put a smile on your face everytime?
Asking the right person

loved it. :lol

at first I was like this:

If 1/4 is only bigger than 1/6, then I will stick to 1/6 and save money and space.

now i'm like this:

Even if 1/4 is the same quality as 1/6, just bigger, who the ____ cares, bring it home baby!

Jye, you can use 1/4 batman to ride on 1/6 batmobile!

A war is brewing.......I can see it now........Zach and Brady Vs Jamie and Jyecat :lol

You've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of these realms, you're unworthy of your collection, you're unworthy... of the loved ones you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of my father and his father before, I, Jyecat Allfather, cast you out!....of Zach's thread. :lol

I haven't opened this thread to war, it is you and your slave, Jamie, who have bought destruction upon us! You and your ambition to turn this peace loving 1/6 realm into a 1/4 wasteland! I order you and your collection of lolcats to ride out on the jpeg you rode in on!:lol

tumblr_m6bib6gpU21qlzixao1_500.png

4R7SEWRAZKEQSCYVLRKD6PF227IROPA6.gif

leonidas_danceanim.gif

I haven't opened this thread to war, it is you and your slave, Jamie, who have bought destruction upon us! You and your ambition to turn this peace loving 1/6 realm into a 1/4 wasteland! I order you and your collection of lolcats to ride out on the jpeg you rode in on!:lol

Bahahaha! It's on now! Just wait, it's only a matter of time before you guys join the dark side.

And once you see the EB 1/4 Batman, you'll be counting your pennies and selling off Hot Toys like it's a fire sale!

:pfft: :lol

:impatient:

Need full reveal!

I'm really enjoying the suspense, I've always loved that Bill does these teasers...it's better than nothing, and you know that the storm is coming soon!

Once the full reveal is posted, I will probably have to streak down my street out of sheer excitement and uncontrollable joy :lol :blissy

Bahahaha! It's on now! Just wait, it's only a matter of time before you guys join the dark side.

And once you see the EB 1/4 Batman, you'll be counting your pennies and selling off Hot Toys like it's a fire sale!

:pfft: :lol

tumblr_m5tqj33o9b1qa9jwno6_250.gif

Yea you noobs, start waving them and put those Hot Toys up for sale hahaha!

That is the best CB likeness that I've ever seen. It honestly looks like they cut off his head, shrunk it, and then mass produced them :lol

Hmmmmmm.....

I'll have to wait for voidcat's approval before further commenting.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back