ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

I tried changing it to my cat, and then to a shot of one of my figures, but the damned thing wouldn't let me upload either:(

Slow days.... but I'm really enjoying all the EB teasers and SS daily announcements.

Can't wait for SDCC to come! Oh and I think the Superman PF is being revealed tomorrow! :yess: :yess: :yess:

Just picked up Red Dead Redemption and the new Before Watchmen: Comedian comic:yess:

Oh and yeah it looks like the Superman PF will be revealed today or tomorrow. I hope they make a MOS PF. Man I can't wait for that movie

Just picked up Red Dead Redemption and the new Before Watchmen: Comedian comic:yess:

Oh and yeah it looks like the Superman PF will be revealed today or tomorrow. I hope they make a MOS PF. Man I can't wait for that movie

Red Dead?? What System? i play every damn night

RDR is one of the best games I've ever played...and I know you love Westerns, so enjoy bud- it's fantastic!

Red Dead?? What System? i play every damn night

360, but I don't have live, nor do I like playing online

RDR is one of the best games I've ever played...and I know you love Westerns, so enjoy bud- it's fantastic!

Yeah, I've owned it before, but always end up selling it:slapNot this time

Add me on PS3 if any of u have it

MIKEECKO1980

None of us have PS3's, but I know Zach and Jamie are looking into buying one.

Reinstalling Lion on my Mac, hopefully it doesn't take too much longer, it's been going for hours! I hate reading the board on my iPhone :( :lol

SSF should get a dedicated app.. For free too. :pray:

Reinstalling Lion on my Mac, hopefully it doesn't take too much longer, it's been going for hours! I hate reading the board on my iPhone :( :lol

SSF should get a dedicated app.. For free too. :pray:

Don't know if it is available for i phone but check out tapatalk.

Jamie- no interwebs right now either so i have to visit here On my iPhone as well.

Oops....that previous post just goes to show how tired I am today...I meant the Superman PF, not the EB 1/4 :( My bad :lol :slap

Back