ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Damn that DC sculpt is awesome! I love that he is rocking the beard in Skyfall :D :rock

Haha don't consider me closed minded, 1/4 was a pretty big leap for me. Hell, I'll probably get Hot Toys 1/4's if they turn out decent.

Hot Toys can really give EB a run for their money if they can produce figures way cheaper with the same quality.

Consider TDKR Bats, Bane, Catwoman in 1/4 mine :D

You better save your pennies!

Zach, this is for you https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4598112&postcount=325

I've been repairing the damage done by the removal of Hellboy. I had Ezio holding Hellboys cross necklace thingy, so his pose needed changing, and the shelf Hellboy was stationed in looks isolated, so I replaced his empty spot. I'm also thinking of futzing Jokers outfit. Shortround gave me a few ideas.....

Saw that, it looks good so far. My collection is dying for something other than bats, and bond would be a perfect addition. :D

On a side note, here is my (reuploaded but changed) video.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8DRcwwDMIY&list=UU_D3m-GsCWrSkh9GOIRT6iA&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

Let's hope to Darwin that those ____ing commie's over at fox studio don't see it. :lol

Saw that, it looks good so far. My collection is dying for something other than bats, and bond would be a perfect addition. :D

Apart from Sparrow, is your collection strictly Bats? You could easily bash Bond with that headsculpt, along with the EB MIB suit.

Sure is (for now)

Just ordered some Durden gear from eBay. Gonna bash out a Tyler! :D

Then I should have Cobb by next week.

Awesome. So will you be getting that DC head? You'd need to find someone to paint it but it looks really good.

sorry bud, not too sure who/what DC is?

Edit, daniel craig. :slap :lol

Not to sure, might wait for iminime.

:lol

I actually didn't like Iminimes Daniel Craig. Something was definitely missing....

hIvw7.jpg

Really? Huh, I actually quite like it.

This was good:
crag.jpg

And bbkill's
skyfall_stealth.jpg

But this is what became of Iminimes:
601281_386521934745773_119533276_n.jpg

See what I mean? Lighting doesn't help but you get the general idea

Or there's this by Feng Studios
007-v2-03.jpg

IMINEME's has rainman paint I'm guessing?

Would prefer him not to paint their projects honestly, glad Ras turned out OK with his paint though.

IMINEME's has rainman paint I'm guessing?

Would prefer him not to paint their projects honestly, glad Ras turned out OK with his paint though.

Wasn't Rainman's paint job on Ras.
Pretty sure it was iminime team member in the end. Don't have to wait long now to get that bad boy!

I didn't. What about you?

I was gonna ask you. Your Tyler is on a TTM-19 muscle body right?

Just missed out on him! Got Ras and will probably get Alfred depending on price.
I have too many Tylers! Lol.
Which one in particular?
Muscle body works for me but some people prefer the slim. I have both.
I go for kaustic plastic for narrator though. Slimmer than muscular tt and more built than the slim. Could work for Tyler too. Just don't like the colour of it.
I think our Batman collections must be pretty similar by the sound of things. Which is your favorite atm?

Just missed out on him! Got Ras and will probably get Alfred depending on price.
I have too many Tylers! Lol.
Which one in particular?
Muscle body works for me but some people prefer the slim. I have both.
I go for kaustic plastic for narrator though. Slimmer than muscular tt and more built than the slim. Could work for Tyler too. Just don't like the colour of it.
I think our Batman collections must be pretty similar by the sound of things. Which is your favorite atm?

Here's a pic.

It's 'themadbutchers'

genuine guy.

picture.php

I'm looking at this one in particular, it's the muscle body no?

ATM, it's too hard to decide. Probably the 2.0 or Medi Bats.

What about you?

Back