ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Yeah, SS, listen up. New Gandalf PF or GTFO. :lecture:

Damn straight! I thought the old Gandalf PF was beautiful but I'm not going to pay a ridiculous price when they will obviously make a better version with the Hobbit :D

What are you up to tonight? I watched Salt.... it was actually a really decent flick! Awesome action sequences! :yess:

Just got off work a couple hours ago. Gonna play some BF3 in a bit. Other than that just browsing the boards.

Yeah, Salt turned out better than I thought as well.

I watched a couple movies this week

30 Minutes or Less- 7/10
Safe House-7.5/10
Contraband- 7.5/10

Nice, I'm wrapping up LA Noire now and then it's Arkham City :D

Safe House and Contraband were pretty decent as well, I love Denzel :lol

Denzel-Washington.jpg

You ever played Undead Nightmare?

Yep. I had UN for some time, but the single player is nowhere near as good as in RDR.

Serangs Beethoven is up for order. It's damn expensive but as a grail, it's extremely tempting. The most practical version is an unpainted set, which I'll later have painted by someone. At the moment it's all I can afford really. What do you guys think?

Nightmare is fun, buy like Brady said, doesn't touch the original.

Go for it buddy if you want it!

Yep. I had UN for some time, but the single player is nowhere near as good as in RDR.

Serangs Beethoven is up for order. It's damn expensive but as a grail, it's extremely tempting. The most practical version is an unpainted set, which I'll later have painted by someone. At the moment it's all I can afford really. What do you guys think?

Without a doubt! Nothing beats the RDR campaign, it's still amazing though... zombies + cowboys = pure win :yess: :lol

How much is expensive? Is their painter any good?

Without a doubt! Nothing beats the RDR campaign, it's still amazing though... zombies + cowboys = pure win :yess: :lol

How much is expensive? Is their painter any good?

I love hogtieing civilians and taking them out to the desert and leaving them with a pack of zombies:lol

Unpainted set is 650. The painter is fantastic but it does cost quite a bit extra to have it painted:(

Yep. The guy is either really young, or really stupid:slap

I love hogtieing civilians and taking them out to the desert and leaving them with a pack of zombies:lol

Unpainted set is 650. The painter is fantastic but it does cost quite a bit extra to have it painted:(

Yep. The guy is either really young, or really stupid:slap

How much extra? This seems like a once in a lifetime figure, I think you should go for it. Post some more pics :D

How much extra? This seems like a once in a lifetime figure, I think you should go for it. Post some more pics :D

Painted set (without body) is 900. Here are some pics

1834CE434FF5DCA81AC1EE

Holy ____! That looks incredible! Is that the base too?! :panic: The paint and the tailoring make it worth the price already!

that thread is awesome. :lol

Damn, that guy is cool.

Holy ____! That looks incredible! Is that the base too?! :panic: The paint and the tailoring make it worth the price already!

Sadly it doesn't come with the base. If I was to get it, here's what I'd do. Buy the unpainted set and an extra unpainted 'eyes open' headsculpt (which is included in a second version) and line up a painter in the meantime. But for the price I could get two of Iminimes upcoming projects; Neo and Alfred. I'm in a pickle:gah:

Which do you think would make more shelf pressence?

IMINIME or The Musician?

Which do you think would make more shelf pressence?

IMINIME or The Musician?

Beethoven for sure. But the price........:slap

BTW, you been following any of Iminimes current projects? Neo is shaping up nicely

Back