ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

I have been.

Not interested in the butler or Neo though.

Fair enough. At the moment, I have interest in both, especially Neo. I hope they're making revisons to the butler head sculpt. It needed some changes.

Can't wait for this
ScottWIP3.jpg

Can you guess who it is?

Yeah, Neo looks awesome. Just not that big of a Matrix fan.

I wanna say a really young harrison ford. :lol

It looks like a mix of Harrison Ford, Bruce Willis, and Mickey Rourke? Who is it?

:lol Nope. If only my avy was larger.......It's the main character from Quantum Leap.

Oh BTW, how do I make my avy bigger?:S

is denny really doing quantum leap?!

that'd be a dream come true for you!

What in the world is Quantum Leap? :dunno Off to google I go!

is denny really doing quantum leap?!

that'd be a dream come true for you!

Not Denny. Cheungkinmen is sculpting the headsculpt, and I'll be bashing together an outfit. And the premise of the series makes such a task both very easy, and very diffcult:lol

I've only caught half an episode. It seemed like he would go back and forth in time impersonating characters in others live right?

Yeah, that's right. So there's over 100 outfit possibilities :lol

Awe, Shell closed that fail thread :( I wanted to keep having fun with that jackass :lol

Brady, I think you should get it painted man. Then you can get it completed and with a stunning paint job. But then again, if you know a really good painter who could get it done with great quality and for a good price then maybe you should take the unpainted route. I think that's a one of a kind figure and it's value will only skyrocket.

So this Wednesday is the SDCC preview night? So we can expect to see EB Bats, Jokers, all of Sideshow's new goodies (way too many amazing new PFs to list), and Hot Toys new stuff?

I think I might just get a case of beer and refresh the board until pictures from like Pitu or someone are uploaded :panic:

I know right, gonna be a crazy day indeed. :D

I'd love to see some of Hot Toys new stuff, particularly their X Men First Class line, perhaps Bane, and whatever other new ones they'll have on display :D

If XFC isn't at SDCC then Nova will have a mental breakdown:lol

Awe, Shell closed that fail thread :( I wanted to keep having fun with that jackass :lol

Brady, I think you should get it painted man. Then you can get it completed and with a stunning paint job. But then again, if you know a really good painter who could get it done with great quality and for a good price then maybe you should take the unpainted route. I think that's a one of a kind figure and it's value will only skyrocket.

If I can afford it, I will. I do know some quality painters, but the catch is they usually have long waiting lists. Keep you guys updated

Now I'm off to the uncle thread to catch some lols:lol

If I can afford it, I will. I do know some quality painters, but the catch is they usually have long waiting lists. Keep you guys updated

Now I'm off to the uncle thread to catch some lols:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

One of the best threads this year IMO :lol

Woah, have you guys been reading up on the Enterbay MIB QC issues? Not looking good! It seems like they're having a lot of trouble with their 1/6 lines, but then their 1/4 lines are all perfect. :dunno

Back