ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Nice! Poison Ivy EX is almost sold out...you sure you guys don't want to jump ship? :D

Wow okay Heavy Rain is awesome...like EVERY decision you make has a consequence. My wife asked me to get paper plates from the cupboard, but instead I chose to drive around my kid's remote control car, and she ended up yelling at me. Awesome!

LOL! She now has me getting her mother's china plates from the cupboard and I put one on the table too hard and she yelled at me for that too! This is hysterical!

I decided to pay a clown for a balloon at the mall and now my kid has disappeared. I had to the option to chase after him but I wanted to pay the clown instead. Damn :lol This game is so awesome, the decisions literally affect EVERYTHING.

Wow. :lol

That sounds awesome.

Does you kid get kidnapped every play through no matter what?

Today is officially Fight Club day.

Just got home to a package from amazon with these:

4f29a995.jpg

:yess:

Wow. :lol

That sounds awesome.

Does you kid get kidnapped every play through no matter what?

Well he didn't get kidnapped...just disappeared in the mall. I don't want to say any more in case of spoilers :D

Okay so I'm a few hours in now. This has to be one of the greatest and most beautiful games I've ever played. Like the fight sequences actually had me jumping up and down because you need to time and move the controller perfectly and if you screw up...well it might affect how everything precedes.

The game is just visually beautiful- the faces of characters are really well done so you can see every single emotion. The voice acting is also superb.

Story is REALLY gripping so far, I can't put it down. It's similar to LA Noire when you play as the detective but in it's own little way, so it's really unique and interesting rather than just wondering around for clues.

Wow. And I thought ME's choices were hard to make. :(

Wow. And I thought ME's choices were hard to make. :(

Oh no man, this is like EVERY little action...the game is designed so that it follows every action you make. Here's a good example that just happened. I was with my second son at the park, and the night before, I kept him up too late because I forgot to feed him dinner and force him to do his homework. So he ended up watching tv for hours while I was doing things like juggling, exploring the house, doing laundry, drinking beers :lol

So the next day, we were at the park and he was upset because the teacher yelled at him for being so tired and falling asleep in class. And then a bunch of spoilers happen. :lol

Oh, and I had NO idea that PS3 controllers were motion sensitive..I was in a huge brawl with this guy trying to rape a girl and in the midst of the fight, you'd be moving the controller up, down, and side to side to avoid punches and even shaking it when you were strangling him. I'm so blown away right now :lol :panic:

:lol

Heavy Rain - The only game you can hang out with your son, chill, drink beers, juggle and save rape victims. :lol

Sweet Darwin, I forgot how good this soundtrack was!

:lol

Heavy Rain - The only game you can hang out with your son, chill, drink beers, juggle and save rape victims. :lol

But it's all part of the story...it starts slow but then picks up really nicely! I laughed at the doing laundry and drinking beer though :lol

Oh man, was that the Fight Club book? Also, the soundtrack is amazing, I should download it!

Sure was - you talked me into getting it. :D

And yeah, the soundtrack is brilliant, loaned it to a friend in highschool and never got it back so I ordered it too.

"corporate world" is epic.

Also, I stopped by Redbox, no Sucker Punch there anymore. I haz a sad. :(

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiHvt-08i7o[/ame]

Sweet, let me know how you find the book! :D

Okay, Heavy Rain just got ____ing real...my heart is racing :lol The action is remarkable, I feel like I'm the one fighting and if I miss a moment then I'm getting my head pushed through glass but if I get it right then I'm stabbing someone with a kitchen knife.

Absolutely incredible ! I'm trying not to spoil much for you here :lol

Sounds awesome. :lol

If I get a PS3, i'll have to definitely pick it up. :D

Back