ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

You must! You must!

commissioner-gordon-the-dark-knight-rises.jpg

Oh ____!!!! This game is too intense! Can I tell you this one part, I'll try to keep it spoiler free?

Oh ____!!!! This game is too intense! Can I tell you this one part, I'll try to keep it spoiler free?

You sure can. :D

Is it something to do with a serial killer, that's what my friend was kinda going on about.

Heavy Rain sounds more like a movie than a game. Does the engine use the same facial recognition as seen in LA Noire?

Anyway, I'm off to browse through the comic con goodies on offer:D

Haha okay...yea so far, it's surrounding a serial killer abducting children. I won't go into much more detail than that.

But I'm playing as the FBI Agent right now and we were tracking down some leads and ending up kicking down the door to some freak's apartment. So once we entered, we discovered that crosses were nailed to every inch of the walls and dangling from the ceilings. I started peaking around and was looking through his medicine cabinets in the bathroom and looking at all the drugs that this guy had taken until the guy arrives at the door, walks in, and confronts my partner and I. So my partner starts interrogating him and then it leads to a huge standoff where the guy pulls a gun on my partner and I have my gun on him. The buttons are shaking with the options going crazy like, "Threaten", "Psychological", "Compassion", and then R1 for shoot. So I kept trying to calm him down and then the music just got so tense and it sounded like he was about to kill my partner so I put a bullet in his head!

Did I make the right decision? What will happen now?!

:panic::panic::panic:
:lol

Heavy Rain sounds more like a movie than a game. Does the engine use the same facial recognition as seen in LA Noire?

Anyway, I'm off to browse through the comic con goodies on offer:D

Yea it definitely plays out like a movie...but in a good way! It really keeps you on the edge of the seat and really gets you thinking- and your blood flowing. There are some really intense moments where I've been working up a sweat :lol I'm not sure if it uses the same engine but these look WAY better than LA Noire.

The close ups look THIS good:

heavy-rain-main-female-character-eyes-close-up-detailed-screenshot.jpg

That sounds intense!

Very David Fincher-ish it sounds like.

That sounds intense!

Very David Fincher-ish it sounds like.

Exactly! It's got this creepy Se7en vibe to it! You guys both would LOVE this game. I've called it quits for tonight but I only played 1 hour and 23 minutes...it seemed like I was playing for hours considering how much happened. Wow :lol

I'll have to pick it up if/when I get a PS3. Hopefully this whole new slim model is true and I can pic one up for cheap. :D

I'll have to pick it up if/when I get a PS3. Hopefully this whole new slim model is true and I can pic one up for cheap. :D

Apparently they wouldn't be released until the holidays anyways! I couldn't wait that long! :lol

Not sure if I would like it or not. I do like realism but that is taking it to another level:lol You even have to bath your character:monkey4

So you now have both a 360 and a PS3 Jamie? Best of both worlds

Not sure if I would like it or not. I do like realism but that is taking it to another level:lol You even have to bath your character:monkey4

So you now have both a 360 and a PS3 Jamie? Best of both worlds

Yea but you get to see the female character strip down and watch her shower..full nudity! LOL :D

I have both now sir, I couldn't resist the price of the PS3. I've been loving it so far, I'm just imagining how awesome Uncharted and The Last of Us will be. :panic:

Jamie you dog you:lol

Did either of you ever see this movie?:panic: Childhood memories flooding back:lol
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIbeOP6A3FE[/ame]

Man, if the ASM figure turned out like this it would be hard not too buy it.

tu29S.jpg

Woah now! The one on the right actually looks great!

By the way...no Bats or Joker today? EB has really let me down. :mad:

Back