ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

heavy_rain_enquete.jpg

madjack_screenshot05.jpg

Ah...Jayden's ARI (Added Reality Interface) glasses. You know in LA Noire when you can use intuition to study clues? This is pretty much like a virtual-reality type scanner where the glasses can identify and mark potential clues and store case notes for comparison. It also contains a recording system to record each crime scene, so when you're at your desk, you can review clues and info.

It's really cool actually!

That does sound cool.

If I get a PS3, the first games I'm gonna get is UC then prolly heavy rain. :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4OHn77YNZI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

He's such a boss :lol

Coolest avenger. He loves that role so much.

Hope he signs another 6 pictures.

:lol :lol

IDK he's fantastic in everything!

How hyped are you for TDKR? I'm like SUPER INSANELY excited but nothing to how excited I was for TDK...I don't know if it was my love for the Joker or the trailers that made me so stoked? Hmm..

Most hyped for a flick I have EVER been. Trying to avoid spoilers, I havent been in the TDKR thread for weeks! :yess:

TDK still takes the cake for me, I bought posters, t-shirts, and all that crap way before the movie came out :lol

TDKR is going to be insane though, I haven't been in the TDKR thread either just in case ;)

Read rumors.....but not sure if true lol

This Wednesday:rock Still not sure if I'm attending the midnight session though.

I decided not to go to the midnight session, I'm terrified that it will be full of loud, noisy ass teenagers hooting and roaring :mad:

I'm going to watch BB and TDK Thursday night on blu at home and then go to the noon showing of TDKR or something where it'll be like me and two other people in the theatre, so it's all nice and quiet :D

You lucky bastard Brady! How are you seeing it 2 days early?!?!!

I'm not worried about punks at TDKR. I'm gonna be in the marathon theater with real fans! :yess:

You lucky bastard Brady! How are you seeing it 2 days early?!?!!

I'm not worried about punks at TDKR. I'm gonna be in the marathon theater with real fans! :yess:

Honestly I have no idea:dunnoRecently us Aussies have gotten lucky with early screenings and what not.

Don't think there will be too many kids especially if I go to the marathon. But I think Jamie has the right idea staying home. Much nicer that way

I'm still up. :lol

You decided to go to the marathon then? I'm pretty excited to see BB on the big screen again. :D

So Brady seeing TDKR will really be Tuesday for us and Wednesday for him. Damn I'm really jealous :lol

Wow holy ____ Zach, you were up LATE :lol

Well F...just read that Walmart had Max Payne 3 for $29.83 with free shipping but now they're sold out :(

Back