ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Well no, Joker and the other's are presumably the only people left on earth after the reaper attack.... right? :lol

Damn I forget some of the ending lol. Okay so Joker, Garrus, and Liara leave Earth and crash land on that weird planet... But does Earth explode or something?

All I remember is sacrificing Shepard.

What, seriously?! Okay but then who were the father and son talking about Shepard in that field? Was that earth?

And wasn't Miranda a robot? Maybe there will be a new game and she can be rebuilt ;)

Correction, she was genetically engineered! Sorry, I'm a little rusty on my ME history, I beat the game back in March.

What, seriously?! Okay but then who were the father and son talking about Shepard in that field? Was that earth?

And wasn't Miranda a robot? Maybe there will be a new game and she can be rebuilt ;)

The father and son were talking about the myth of shepard, it goes to show that Joker and crew restarted the human population, presumably that scene takes place decades, if not generations after the events in ME3.

Oooooo well that makes perfect sense. I hope Joker got to get naughty with EDI haha.

Enter this contest on Amazon's Facebook! I'm not allowed because I'm not American but you can :D

https://www.facebook.com/AmazonMoviesTV

531584_10150903156825755_81961771_n.jpg

Good :lol :yess:

Man, I just died at the Smeagol gif you just posted in the Hobbit thread :lol Too damn funny, you find the best gifs haha.

eh, IDK time zones ____ me up. :lol

is it saturday, sunday or monday for you brady?

Hahahahaha!

I know you posted this before, but this definitely sums us up together:

tumblr_lhgm7gejJA1qe9ns0.gif

:lol

Back