ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Wow that is a cool custom mate.
23lo1vr.gif

thanks sarvesh. :duff

The smileys you use are awesome BTW. :lol

Ah I want to talk about TDKR so bad but I'm way too scared to go into the thread for fear that some ass will post spoilers or something.

Don't do it!

I peeked in there the other day, and even though people are using spoiler tags, other's are hinting at stuff that "may or may not" happen.

4 days, you can hold out. :D

Ahhhhhh! :lol Can we talk about it here and keep it spoiler free then?

Where to begin.... :lol I've been listening to the TDKR soundtrack today..it's fantastic!!!

Well actually a few tracks just on YouTube. I read that the last few track names on the album will give away some plot details so I'm avoiding :lol

TDKR soundtrack will be amazing judging by the TV spots etc...

Did you see the latest TV spot?

(No new spoilers)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyehE_8Z9ns[/ame]

Just by the fast clip of Selina's walk makes me think Hathaway is this films secret weapon.

No I didn't see that yet, that was great! Just goes to show how powerful a trailer can be, even without voices.

I think Anne Hathaway will be the secret weapon too, but I've been seeing A LOT of new JGL footage and all his scenes look excellent. I love Gary Oldman and JGL, so putting them together will be pure magic to watch.

I sucked it up and listened to the last few tracks of the soundtrack, including the last one of the OST... just listening to it was sending shivers down my spine, I felt like the movie was playing throughout my head as I listened to it. Beautiful!

Remember my post the other night about not being excited? Scratch that :lol My theory is that I've been slightly ignoring TDKR and not getting overly excited because it would be such a LONG and painful wait, but now I've come to realization that it's less than a week away and I'm all systems go :lol :lol :lol

Bring it on!!!!!!

If Hot Toys wants to set EB on fire and slowly watch them burn, then they need to release specs of 1/4 Bane and Bats THIS WEEK.

I would probably lose my mind and indulge in HTs again.

Still getting EB Joker and Bats though, I just don't think they have any plans for TDKR.

:lol

Exactly, plus, the spacing for this years films have been excellent and made it easier to wait!

I'm gonna wait until after the film to listen to the OST. I remember seeing TDK at midnight, it took me until the next morning to absorb it all.

Still my favorite movie hands down. Lets see if TDKR can take that spot!

I was actually gonna ask you that.

Are you gonna get HT's 1/4 TDK(R) Suit?

I can finally be excited without the misery of the horrible waits! :lol

Yea I'm not going to listen to anymore of the OST, all I can say is that this might be Zimmer's best work..you can just feel the emotion in the music.

TDK is my all time favourite film as well, Pulp Fiction and Platoon following. I REALLY hope that Nolan sends this trilogy home with TDKR topping TDK. :pray:

I was actually gonna ask you that.

Are you gonna get HT's 1/4 TDK(R) Suit?

Probably... EB clearly has no plans to do any TDKR 1/4 especially since Hot Toys already announced it, so why go against them? It was like when they released their Jack Sparrow, everyone bought the HT Sparrow. It's pointless. EB's only chance to survive against them is to do obscure and old lines.

So yea, I'll most likely get their TDKR 1/4s (pending price and how well they look)!

IDK if Zimmer's Inception score can be topped honestly, TDK is a close second though.

Forgot about Inception... ah they're all so good, he's just a genius!

Bah I hate eBay :lol I'll wait for the PF then :D

Congrats though :clap

lol Won't happen. eBay is fine for the odd figure purchase

Ah I want to talk about TDKR so bad but I'm way too scared to go into the thread for fear that some ass will post spoilers or something.

I know right? I don't know why people read spoilers and then discuss them in full before seeing the movie:dunno

The odd spoiler doesn't hurt me because I believe it's the experience of watching it all unfold that draws me to cinema, but there's some people who like to map out a whole movie before they see it:cuckoo:

IDK if Zimmer's Inception score can be topped honestly, TDK is a close second though.

True that. Neither Batman film so far has had a spine tingling soundtrack like Inception. But they certainly help develop the atmosphere of the movies.

Oh BTW awesome pics Zach!! TBH it's not spot on Leo but it's still an amazing sculpt and the paint is amazing! Congrats:hi5:

I'm flying to Australia man, by the time I get there then TDKR will be out :yess: :lol

I think I'll watch BB on Wednesday, save TDK for Thursday, and then wake up and take off to TDKR on Friday.

Going to be paradise! :D

Back