ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Anticipation is at an all time high, at least I have to work the next 3 days, that will hopefully pass the time a bit faster!

And Brady only has to wait one more day. :gah: :lol

487738_480251918670817_130998809_n.jpg

:lol for sure.

Religions are like dicks, it's great that you have one but you shouldn't shove it down your kids throat. :lol

I'm grateful my parents never shoved it down my throat. I chose from an early age to regularly go to church with my grandparents. It helped shape me as a person in many ways and built a strong set of morals that I still abide by.

It's only a few bad bananas that ruin the bunch

And Brady only has to wait one more day. :gah: :lol

Might not be going to midnight launch. I'd hate to go alone, but my mate is busy that night. Hoping he can get out of it, cause we both love Batman

I'm grateful my parents never shoved it down my throat. I chose from an early age to regularly go to church with my grandparents. It helped shape me as a person in many ways and built a strong set of morals that I still abide by.

It's only a few bad bananas that ruin the bunch

Might not be going to midnight launch. I'd hate to go alone, but my mate is busy that night. Hoping he can get out of it, cause we both love Batman

Totally agree man! I'm the only atheist in my family (besides one cousin) and it seems like we are always getting the cold shoulder because so. My family isn't that religious, but my grandparents are hardcore christians and doesn't really know we are atheist, but just the fact of us not going to church or not praying at the dinner table etc... makes us outcasts and get the cold shoulder from them. Kinda lame actually.

And you NEED to go see TDKR no matter what your mate is doing!

And you NEED to go see TDKR no matter what your mate is doing!

But I'll be lonely and have to sit next to some annoying teenagers:(:monkey2 Plus, I'll be batting my eyes and yawning by the time TDKR starts playing:lol:slap

Sux man. :(

So the premiere, is this only in Australia? Or is there other countries getting it a couple days early as well?

I love going to the movies by myself, I go all the time... usually day shows because then it's pretty much just myself and I can sprawl out and not have annoying people chatting or texting around me.

When I saw Prometheus, it was me and some handicap in the front row in one of the massive auditoriums :yess:

I've never been to the movies by myself, but I have always thought about going. I was thinking about that the other day. It's the same movie, and it's not like your talking to your friends through it like a social event.

I've never been to the movies by myself, but I have always thought about going. I was thinking about that the other day. It's the same movie, and it's not like your talking to your friends through it like a social event.

Yea exactly, plus it's nice when you're not going with a chick as in my experience, I always find myself explaining the plot to them and which character is which throughout movies :slap

Maybe I just date really dumb girls- no fatties allowed though :lecture :lol

You should go sometime man, try it out. It's awesome!

I'll have to... maybe one day when I'm bored. Or when my friends don't want to see TDKR for the 5th time. :lol

I'll have to... maybe one day when I'm bored. Or my friends don't want to see TDKR for the 5th time. :lol

I think I'll sneak into ASM after TDKR on Friday :yess:

I was going to go the other night but I missed the only showtime they had that night :(

I love going to the movies by myself, I go all the time... usually day shows because then it's pretty much just myself and I can sprawl out and not have annoying people chatting or texting around me.

When I saw Prometheus, it was me and some handicap in the front row in one of the massive auditoriums :yess:

Yep. Loving visiting the movies by myself, but for premieres, like when I saw Prometheus, it's a lot better with a friend

Zach, you haven't experienced cinema until you've gone to the movies by yourself:lol Just don't pick a busy session

____ I love movies so much :lol I just want to watch everything!

I watched The Raven earlier with John Cusack...awesome flick!

OMG how could you guys not notice???

I finally reached #))) posts!!!!:fireworks:fest:yess:

:lol

and 16.................:monkey3

And Zach reached 7000!!:hi5:

Son of a _____. That's a lot of posts in a year. :(

:lol

Congrats guys :D

Ugh, I'm having so much trouble holding myself back from reading TDKR reviews :( It's going to be a long four days :(

Back