ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

I'm not a really big fan of reviews to be honest, although I do check reviews on imdB and Rotten Tomatoes a lot. Sometimes I just feel that these guys like Roeper and Ebert are, like you said, hit and miss, or they're just not big fans of the movies so the movie doesn't have a big impact on them.

I can guarantee that we will give it 10/10 after we see it :D

I was creeping Larry Gooseman's Facebook for fun and his new posts are hysterical LOL!

14mz9li.jpg

s5aiid.jpg

Thanks to Zach, these are my favourite Facebook kittehs :D

480400_481410555221620_1861102152_n.jpg

LOL @ Larry.

And totally getting a klaus tie for boo! :D

Reminds me of your fridge kitteh, Zach :lol

292409_481422035220472_1063065080_n.jpg

Batman Day 1 of 3 complete..just finished BB, and goddamn do I ever love that movie. I don't think a movie will ever be able to beat the ensemble cast like the Nolan Batman series, it's absolutely fantastic.

Can't wait for TDK tomorrow :D

By the way, I picked up A LOT of TDKR references in BB.

I don't think a movie will ever be able to beat the ensemble cast like the Nolan Batman series, it's absolutely fantastic.

Look, I agree that the Nolans Batman series have a great cast, but it's quite easily beaten. Take any Tarantino movie for example, or every Wes Anderson film.

Worst thing about Nolans Bat movies is the change in actress' for Rachael between BB and TDK. Maggie was better in the role than Holmes, but it's such an awkward change of role.

At least they're both cute ;) :love

Tarantino does have excellent ensemble casts but Inglourious Basterds only had a few good names, and Django Unchained only has a few as well. Pulp Fiction will always be his best cast and film.

Also, I can't comment on Wes Anderson as I have never seen one of his films. :dunno

Also, I can't comment on Wes Anderson as I have never seen one of his films. :dunno

:thud:How could you not!?! He's one of my favourite directors, but his films are very quirky and all of them are branded with his directive style. Watch the Royal Tenenbaums. It's one of his best:lecture

Oh and I've decided to get Neo:yess: Gonna hold out on dexter, and instead focus on season 1 Walter and Sam Beckett

Last edited:

:thud:How could you not!?! He's one of my favourite directors, but his films are very quirky and all of them are branded with his directive. Watch the Royal Tenenbaums. It's one of his best:lecture

Oh and I've decided to get Neo:yess: Gonna hold out on dexter, and instead focus on season 1 Walter and Sam Beckett

Will download now :D

Congrats on Neo, he's going to be a real winner man! He'll look great next to your Doc Holiday :rock

Yeah, I thought "why the hell not":D

P.S. Just printed out my ticket for tonight's session of The Dark Knight Rises :rock:yess::D

Oh man I'm so jealous! By the time we go to bed Zach, Brady will have seen TDKR :(

Mother of Darwin! :panic:

And their toilets spin in the opposite direction too! By the Hammer of Thor!

:panic::panic::panic:

But seriously, enjoy it Brady, I can't freaking wait until Friday for me :D

:lol Thanks mate. It's gonna be a lot of fun. I might also be seeing it Saturday with my mate, who couldn't make the midnight screening.

So what's up with you guys and collecting lately? You know what I'm doing, I wanna know what you two have been up to:D

Back