ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Yea I'll probably go with my Dad or something next week and see it again if it's good :D

Not much up with me, I'm really excited for EB to release their 1/4 TDK stuff to say the least. I am growing tiresome and weary of all the _____ing and whining about Bill and EB in the threads though... people aren't even discussing the figures anymore, it's just pages of how they hate Bill's ego. :slap

Fair enough. I'm sick of all Hot Toys and EB threads in general. Nothing but whining little ____s. No offence Zach:lol Your posts stand out among the crap

:lol

No offense taken. The bane figure is awesome (already ordered). But the vest just is a lackluster job IMO.

I can't believe I've never though of asking, but do you guys have Facebook? :lol

Vest and body are both a major fail, but people need to count their blessings. If I could, I'd reach my hand inside the computer and slap all them _____es:lol

And no, I don't have Facebook. Never understood the hype:dunno

I can understand how the tiny nitpicks people have pointed out on the Dx12 get annoying, but Bane has really big glaring issues. :lol

We're just trying to get HT to fix the damn thing! :lol

I only use facebook to look at HT, SSC and EB stuff. Other than that, I don't really use it as a social network tool, more for news if anything.

Here is my review for the movie "The Dark Knight Rises"

Spoiler free:

The Dark Knight Rises finishes the trilogy on an epic scale. Filled with well known faces, and some unknown, the movie hails back to it's predecessors while making it's own voice heard loud and clear. However there is one voice in this movie that isn't load and clear. Even with voice dubbing, Bane's dialogue proves hard to understand at many times throughout the movie. But while it's hard to fully understand, it is most certainly menacing. Bane is a ferocious character, a monster in the eyes of those who know him. He may not be the charismatic madman the Joker was, but he knows how to drive a city into chaos, and how to strike fear into it's citizens.

Catwomen also deserves a mention for her charm, wits and heart. Anne Hathaway has done a stand out job, but it's nothing we haven't seen from her. You get what you came for is the best way to describe her character. As always Christian Bale executes Batman perfectly, but this time around he injects so much more emotion and determination into the role. As he must learn to rise from the shadows, he must also learn to embrace fear, and use it as his strength. Honourable mentions go out to all the usual cast members, but I don't want to say much else. Biggest gripe which will affect the score; first half hour or so was lacking severely. Trying to set up the multiple plot points has revealed Nolans weakness. But fear not, the last 2 and a bit hours are awesome:rock

Spoiler review in progress (I'm tired):D

The Dark Knight Rises - 9/10

Zach, I have Facebook but not a personal one anymore. I started to dislike the social networking aspects of it and it was annoying that half of people's statuses were like "just showered, feeling fresh" or something dumb. :lol I just really didn't give a damn, and some people would just spend hours on it. Plus, when I started looking for jobs, I didn't really want all my university drinking that I was tagged in all over the place, so I just emailed Facebook and got it permanently deleted.

I created a silly fake one with no friends for the news aspect though, I like adding my favourite bands and companies to enter contests, get updates, etc. :lol

Great review Brady, it sounds great. Sometimes slow beginnings are necessary and can lead to a powerful ending, and it sounds like it is in this case :yess: I can't wait! Gonna watch TDK tonight and then go see the 1:20 TDKR tomorrow afternoon!

Brady- will read after I see the film!

I wanna go in as fresh as possible!

What time does it start tonight Zach? 6?

Hope you don't work tomorrow!

Hahaha you'll be in recovery :lol

Back