ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

I've watched a couple things on TV that show Warehouses full of wardrobes from films.

I'm sure they auction them off, and I'm sure WB has the Joker outfit on display in their building.

Lucky WB :( I think one day I'd like to collect screen-used props, I think they'd make great conversation and collector's pieces.

I'm on a movie auction prop archive website and the Keaton bat suit sold for $80,000 USD...woah :lol

Can't stop replaying TDKR in my head... second and third viewings are always the best, but I'm not going to see it in the theatre anymore. I'll be waiting for the blu-ray release now :D

How many times have you seen it? Just 3?

How many times did you see TDK in theatres?

Haha do you save all your ticket stubs?! I used to do that but then they started piling up like crazy so I threw them all out. Plus most were starting to fade and disintegrate :lol

I do yeah, have them all in a book.

Been keeping them since Star Wars 3 came out. :lol

Too bad I didn't start earlier, my LOTR tickets would have made your jaw drop. :lol I saw TTT's along the lines of 8-10 times in the theater! :panic:

8-10?! Goodness! That's a LONG ass movie too :lol

I know, just loved LOTRs :lol

I was only 10 when that film came out. :thud:

Hows it going guys? Can't wait to see the new Enterbay Batman figures:rock Batman looks pretty good, but EB are horrible at posing/taking pictures:lol

Love the new sig and avy Jamie! Perfect compilations of shots:hi5:

Blitz, I was watching family guy and they had a flashback to QL, the only reason I got it was because of you. :lol

What's up bud? Thanks, Zach kicks ass at making sigs :D

I agree, EB definitely needs to hire better futzers and photographers :slap

What's up bud? Thanks, Zach kicks ass at making sigs :D

I agree, EB definitely needs to hire better futzers and photographers :slap

Kicking back and browsing the forums. Been very, very slow the past week:monkey1

What I hate about EB is they go from blurry close ups to a straight on shot of the figure. Theres nothing in between:cuckoo: And a straight on shot is the worst way to show off a figure

Same... some guy in Brazil just posted some of the best EB Rambo pics that I've seen. EB's photos are just very poor and weak and really can't capture the greatness of their figures. At least it's a nice surprise for when you get them in person :lol

The board has been super slow though, hopefully EB's full reveal will keep me busy at least for the next few weeks- and I hope Hot Toys follows up with something new like Catwoman.

Did you ever get around to seeing TDKR in Imax?

Your getting Rambo, right? He sure did look horrible in the pics without futzing, but there is definitely great potential.

Everything is slow. Neither the teaser of Catwomen and Batman were enough to get me excited. Hell, even Bane's release was so meh. I miss getting surprises from Hot Toys.

Customs are also very slow lately, apart from the new Soprano figure, which I have no interest in. Oh but I did get a few more shots of my custom figure. Will post them later:)

Yep. Saw it Sunday in Australias biggest theatre (I think), in IMAX. So amazing. Will see it for a third time this weekend. What about you, have you seen it in IMAX?

Back