ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Yep, placed my preorder a few days ago! He won't be coming until November though. He is a fantastic figure, he just needs to be carefully and properly futzed.

And what's this about a Soprano custom? I'm a big Sopranos fan so point me in the right direction, I need to see this! Looking forward to your custom pics as well :)

Saw TDKR for the second time today and it will be my last in theatres, but no IMAX for me...we don't have one around here. There's one in downtown Toronto but I don't feel like going in. Is there a big difference other than a clearer image?

Oh, by the way. How have we not talked about the scene when Batman starts beating the F out of Bane...

"Where is the trigger?!"

And then, when Batman tells Bane that he has his permission to die.

Brilliant!

Yep, placed my preorder a few days ago! He won't be coming until November though. He is a fantastic figure, he just needs to be carefully and properly futzed.

And what's this about a Soprano custom? I'm a big Sopranos fan so point me in the right direction, I need to see this! Looking forward to your custom pics as well :)

Saw TDKR for the second time today and it will be my last in theatres, but no IMAX for me...we don't have one around here. There's one in downtown Toronto but I don't feel like going in. Is there a big difference other than a clearer image?

Awesome! It's not released till November right? At least you'll have lots of goodies in between:yess:

Will post pics after this post:) It looks amazing

That sucks that you don't have a local IMAX. It's usually better picture and sound, mostly sound. My local IMAX is soooooo big:lol:thud:

Oh, by the way. How have we not talked about the scene when Batman starts beating the F out of Bane...

"Where is the trigger?!"

And then, when Batman tells Bane that he has his permission to die.

Brilliant!

I love how Batman doesn't give Bane a chance to talk, just like what he did when beating the ____ out of the Joker. But yes, that line put a big grin on my face:D B-A-D-A-S-S!

Iminimes (Matrix figures) new project; Tony Soprano a.k.a The Skipper

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112027

skip2.jpg

My dreams have come true :D

484069_10150950754677344_111963250_n.jpg

Look how nice those accessories look! And it'll be on display at Ani Com :blissy

Zach, do me a favour buddy? Because of EB's huge 1/4 reveals tonight, I'm going to go back to my 'better class of collectible' signature..would you mind reposting the link for me please and thank you?

:hi5:

Haha thanks man. So it's officially July 25th in Hong Kong, so I guess Bill can post it any time now :panic:

I might explode :lol

You're definitely Uncle Phil in this gif :lol

tumblr_m1z720UL7j1r5r4uyo1_r2_500.gif

:lol

I'm really excited to see TDKR suit in 1/4 scale though!

Same, it'll be battle of the Christian Bale likeness sculpts though :lol

BB is so classic though :lecture

Either way, I'm getting both :lol

Oh yea, it is..so much more tactical and badass :rock

Back