ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography

Love PE.

What I would do to have Sol, Red and Dale figures.

I just want a Saul figure :lol Accessories could be a bunch of chronic, some fondu and interchangeable silly faces....oh and PERs would be awesome :D :lol

A whole shelf displayed like this:
Seth_Rogen_in_Pineapple_Express_Wallpaper_1_800.jpg

That'd be awesome! :pray:

Or Enterbay for that matter....I love the classics like Terminator, TDK, but silly lines like PE would make for such fun figures :D

That'd be such a hysterical shelf :lol Ugh I wish Hot Toys would do cool licenses once and awhile...

tumblr_lj0hryk68R1qc5qzfo1_400.gif

Oh man, I'd easily drop close to a grand for that shelf.
Or Enterbay for that matter....I love the classics like Terminator, TDK, but silly lines like PE would make for such fun figures :D

PE is so simple too.

Just because we started talking about this, I called in sick to work to watch PE. :lol

Just got my folding chair for my V1 joker. It's pretty meh, think I'm gonna do a step up and find this:

mpire00411.jpg

10$ on the spot!

Awesome, I remember looking for them on eBay and that was the norm price... is BBTS still selling the interrogation scene dios? Those were awesome!!

LOL! I'm assuming you're an NFL fan (aren't all Americans?), so I hope you appreciate this :lol

this-isnt-my-gatorade.jpg

NHL fan?! :D

........No.

:lol

I played football all the way up till my freshman year in High school, but the coaches started taking it more seriously than the NFL. :lol

I really don't watch too many sports at all, a piece of a football or baseball game here and there and that's it.

........No.

:lol

I played football all the way up till my freshman year in High school, but the coaches started taking it more seriously than the NFL. :lol

I really don't watch too many sports at all, a piece of a football or baseball game here and there and that's it.

Boooooo :lol Keep the change you filthy animal!

Back