ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography

I'll have too. :lol

Jyecat, he should totally have the mods change his name!

I love Jyecat. :yess:

Collecting superhero figures has really messed me up.

Allow me to splain. :lol

Every damn time i'm going to purchase anything that's not a collectible figure, I change my mind at the last second because I think of the figures I could buy with that money. :lol

Tattoo put on hold for HT
DSLR put on hold for HT
Posters/Framing put on hold for HT

etc, etc

I never want to splurge anymore. :gah:

Stupid toys!

Perscriptions put on hold for HT
TP put on hold for HT
Condoms put on hold for HT....

You just gotta be like me and worry about the necessities jye :lol

I love Jyecat. :yess:

Collecting superhero figures has really messed me up.

Allow me to splain. :lol

Every damn time i'm going to purchase anything that's not a collectible figure, I change my mind at the last second because I think of the figures I could buy with that money. :lol

Tattoo put on hold for HT
DSLR put on hold for HT
Posters/Framing put on hold for HT

etc, etc

I never want to splurge anymore. :gah:

Stupid toys!

Screw Hot Toys :lol Chances are HTs will eventually break or the knees will snap. Listen to this, when I was selling my BR Joker, I met a guy from Kijiji at the local mall. He asked if he could open it up and have a look and I really didn't have any problems with it because it's important to check the legs, etc. So he pulled out the figure and was gently and carefully checking the knees and slowly bending them and then *snap*. Joker's leg breaks. I got SOOO mad (not at him, just at Hot Toys for their cheap ass plastic that doesn't last a long time). Anyways he still took it, I just knocked off $60 off the price for him to buy a new TT.

F Hot Toys :monkey4

Perscriptions put on hold for HT
TP put on hold for HT
Condoms put on hold for HT....

You just gotta be like me and worry about the necessities jye :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I f-ing hate condoms, haven't used one since high school. I just find clean brawds who are on the pill :lol Great success! :yess:

I've had 2 bodie's legs break on me. Both from tumbles off the shelf. It does piss you off.

Can you imagine what a 1/4 spair body for HT will cost?

60X4=240$ just for a body. :lol

I've had 2 bodie's legs break on me. Both from tumbles off the shelf. It does piss you off.

Can you imagine what a 1/4 spair body for HT will cost?

60X4=240$ just for a body. :lol

Man I've never even touched my 1/4 T-800's legs....I've posed him once and will never pose him again. I'm too scared that something will go wrong. :(

I'm so gentle and delicate with everything too...it's just really cheap stuff.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
:lol

1/4, man. If EB's was only 1/6. It looks pretty damn good.

Honestly though, I know everyone is speculating that the DX 2.0 Joker will be all new things but considering that the DX 10 is barely any different than the one they released before, I assume that the 2.0 will have a few new accessories here and there, a better (or worse :monkey4) head sculpt and that's it. Oh and one of those stupid light up stands :slap

I'm hoping for better tailoring and a new headsulpt. I'm also interested in seeing what the "extra" figure will be.

The extra set of clothes. Yeah, it's either a rerun of the cop, or something new (hopefully) :pray:

The extra set of clothes. Yeah, it's either a rerun of the cop, or something new (hopefully) :pray:

Cop was cool but unnecessary in collections...it just didn't fit too well, compared to how the nurse joker and BR joker looked. Hot Toys might lose a lot of customers with the EB one so HT better do something really neat and innovative to cherish Heath's legacy and preserve fan's faith in them..

Back