ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

I hope that's good enough... I saw way too many naked men when I searched 'tighty whities'...my poor eyes! :lol

Haha I loved when he'd have his more 'chipper' moments...

"Yes, the fire rises!"

"What a beautiful voice"

"Of course!"

That's a lovely voice :nono

So remember when I was saying that my PS3 was noisy? It turns out that it was only really Uncharted, and I'm assuming because it's so old... Uncharted 2 is silent, and now that I think of it, so was Heavy Rain. Go figure :lol

Weird, does UC3 or Heavy Rain do it?

Any minute now considering it's 10:53 AM in Hong Kong!

tumblr_lvswu7bpZ41r5r4uyo1_500.gif

:lol :lol

I don't know if blitz wanted pics of yourself....

Oops, lovely voice :D

And I'm still playing UC2, they're long games! But it's been whisper quiet, not even a peep! :rock Heavy Rain didn't make any noise either, I was just too caught up in the game to even notice that it was quiet.

And regarding the underwear being mine...

tumblr_m7lmxexvx11qdku5lo4_500.gif

:lol:lol:lol

Also, you know what line they cut from the movie that was in the trailer?

Alfred telling Bruce, "You are as precious to me as you were to your own mother and father. I swore to them that I would protect you, and I haven't".

:(

I did notice, but I liked how they replaced with Bruce's cries since he was born line.

Also, I liked Bane's voice better in the prologue in December than the final cut one. I think they made it higher pitched because of all the BG noise in the scene. Also, they changed the "told you about us" line in the movie to.

"We had to find out what Dr. Pavel Told You-(about us)"

"Nothing, I said Nothing!"

Oh yea for sure, it would have been nice to hear both though- Caine's performance was truly amazing, and oscar worthy.

Hmm... I'm not sure about Bane's voice, it sounded great in the final cut, but then again, I never really heard a good copy of the prologue to really compare. All I know is that they changed the delivery of "WITH NO SURVIVORS!" and it sounded great.

Do you think CN will release a longer director's cut? I know that he recently shot down rumours regarding a 4 hour TDKR version, but maybe there will be a few scenes included back in? I know that the Avengers blu-ray will have a HUGE director's cut putting the movie over 3 hours or something :rock

I loved the voice in the final cut of the prologue, I was just use to the bootleg I watched before. :lol

I doubt Nolan does, you saw this though, right? :rock

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auql1MUlb2w&list=FL_D3m-GsCWrSkh9GOIRT6iA&index=5&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

Yep, you showed me that before! I wonder if they'll make a massive blu-ray preorder bundle with that documentary included.

Also, do you have this?

[ame]https://www.amazon.ca/Art-Making-Dark-Knight-Trilogy/dp/1419703692/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342890404&sr=8-1[/ame]

I've heard a bunch of members talk about how great it is, I think I might pick it up!

Funny you mention it, it will be here tomorrow! As well as The Dark Knights Manual. :rock

I love amazon prime!

Funny you mention it, it will be here tomorrow! As well as The Dark Knights Manual. :rock

I love amazon prime!

What's the manual? Let me know how it is and I'll order one tomorrow :D

How much was it on Amazon.com?

I'm on my phone right now (laptops dead) ill check here in a bit I think it was somewhere around 20$ with free 2 day shipping. :rock

The manual is like a visual companion. It has blueprints of the batcave detailed shots of batsuits and gear, info about characters etc.

I'm on my phone right now (laptops dead) ill check here in a bit I think it was somewhere around 20$ with free 2 day shipping. :rock

The manual is like a visual companion. It has blueprints of the batcave detailed shots of batsuits and gear, info about characters etc.

Oh okay no worries, I'll just check myself then :D

The Amazon.ca warehouse is only a few minutes from my house so shipping is usually one day and is on my doorstep by the time I wake up :rock

Yea that's about par with Amazon.ca. Let me know how they are tomorrow and I'll pick them up too :D :hi5:

I don't want to go to bed sad :(

It's only 11:30 here! Stay up, I'll wait with you! :D

Oh yea, it's only 1:30 here...I probably won't go to bed until four :D :pray:

Back