ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Yep haha, do you work tomorrow?

Nope! :D :yess:

Or the next day! :yess:

Gonna go see TDKR by myself tomorrow... Se if the experience leads up to the hype. :lol

You guys crack me up:lol

Thanks for the underwear pics Jamie:D I understand what you had to go through to get those:rotfl:monkey4

Personally, I thought Bane's voice was better in the movie than it was in the original prologue. He sounds very sarcastic and dominating. The original voice was too deep and serious. I like how melodramatic they made it

Haha what a noob! He even admitted it LOL!

Enjoy TDKR on your own, it's fun to just zone out and just focus on the film alone without people talking to you or something.

You guys crack me up:lol

Thanks for the underwear pics Jamie:D I understand what you had to go through to get those:rotfl:monkey4

Personally, I thought Bane's voice was better in the movie than it was in the original prologue. He sounds very sarcastic and dominating. The original voice was too deep and serious. I like how melodramatic they made it

Haha no worries my friend, happy to help!

I agree, he does sound sarcastic and dominating but also very intelligent and confident. Terrific villain!

I liked it don't get me wrong. I was just use to the bootlegged version of the scene. :lol Much deeper there.

LOL! Watch this version of the prologue, the audio is slowed down.

Bane sounds constipated, but also like he's been riding the short bus... :lol:lol:lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7wKxJuN2Lg[/ame]

This gif is perfect to respond to that guy :lol

tumblr_ltutl067kn1r5r4uyo1_500.gif

Haha what a noob! He even admitted it LOL!

Enjoy TDKR on your own, it's fun to just zone out and just focus on the film alone without people talking to you or something.

Uh, I went with a mate the second time around and he's one of those who like to discuss nearly everything that's going on, and make crude comments about certain people's asses:monkey1

Definitely prefer the movies by myself

Uh, I went with a mate the second time around and he's one of those who like to discuss nearly everything that's going on, and make crude comments about certain people's asses:monkey1

Definitely prefer the movies by myself

Ah that would be annoying. :monkey1 :mad:

That sux. Gonna see it manana hopefully BMS. Kinda scared, does it seem awkward?

Back