ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

SS Black Widow PF got delayed until September. That gives me A LOT more breathing room! :rock

It sure is! :lol :lol

Yeah, TDKR 1/4 tonight HT or GTFO!

Hot Toys can really make this the best damn Batman day ever if they do so. :rock

And yep, I'll get all Hot Toys 1/4 TDKR. Bane, Catwoman and especially Bats :D

Man, Bane 1/4 could be a spectacular grail piece for you man!

Jye, did you ever decide on all the Avengers stuff you had on PO? You waiting for 1/4 for them too?

Man, Bane 1/4 could be a spectacular grail piece for you man!

I'm hoping that they can perfect his muscle body and tones in 1/4...he was looking really skinny in the 1/6 version. Hot Toys just has to get Bane's traps down perfectly :lecture

I'm sure Hot Toys will rework the body, no worries. Very excited to see Bats at Ani Com if they don't post anything tonight. :yess:

I can't get enough of the details on the suit and the stand... the Bane mask just makes it so much more badass (even though it's obviously not movie accurate). :lol

69464edegw1dva5pdl2kzj.jpg

Listening to the TDKR OST now. :rock

I love that OST so freaking much, I listen to it almost daily. I'm afraid to listen to it while driving though, I feel like I'll start pretending I'm in the tumbler (not the Batpod as I have a truck), with all of GCPD chasing me :lol

I love that OST so freaking much, I listen to it almost daily. I'm afraid to listen to it while driving though, I feel like I'll start pretending I'm in the tumbler (not the Batpod as I have a truck), with all of GCPD chasing me :lol

Jamie is in a black.....tank. :yess:

Jamie is flying on roof tops! :lol

Yeah, it's awesome!

Still undecided on everything :lol

:lol

Go all out BAT ____ crazy! :panic:

Back