ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Good point Zach, sometimes it is tricky to find a good shot with the lights...not sure why? Possibly shadows? But yep, they do look amazing in person! Really nice on the eyes, plus you can leave them on without the fear of having your figure melt from heat :lol

I think so yeah, the light plays tricks on your camera.

Tricksy Hobbitsy Diodersy-Ikeasy lights! :nono :lol

:lol

I hope HT gets the LOTR line. :pray:

Me too, but 1/6 only..there's no point making 1/4 and going up against the SS PF's.

Just thinking of the possibilities would be great... they should get the Hobbit at least. I know Sideshow is doing it in PFs :D Since Gandalf looks identical in the Hobbit and LOTR, I'm just doing to wait to get the Hobbit version so I don't have to pay a silly price to get a LOTR EX one. Plus the Hobbit version will probably have better Ian McKellan likeness :yess:

I wan't the hunters in 1/6.

Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli!

With connecting bases to make the ultimate dio! :rock

Hot Toys could make a new Hobbit 1/6 body, 'midget scale' :lol

Too bad they take ages to announce and release.

I think that Hot Toys needs to take a big step, and start numbering their releases. It would not only increase their profits by having figures actually sell out, but also gain more fans because of the exclusivity (I love that with PFs). That way, they'd spend less time mass producing figures that will never sell out, i.e. Superman, Jack Sparrow, and then could start dedicating their resources to getting other projects done faster.

For sure, Bane releases in March. :lol

That's 13 months after it was first teased! :thud:

Philosorapter.jpg

whew! just went psycho on 3 hobos in my basement!!!!! :panic:

Say what!!!!!

Yeah I was just chilling, Flynn was on my lap, watching some Family Guy on Netflix. Browsing the forums. etc. Looked up to see a family of those ____ers walking from my bedroom into my living room. RIGHT NEXT TO MY BASEBALL BAT THAT I USE TO MURDER THEM WITH. The sly bastards almost had the jump on me, put Flynn on the ground, grabbed my TV remote and murdered the biggest one first. Noticed there was a little bit of webbing on the corner they were heading towards, so I hurried and picked up the bat and tried to squish the other two. But they wouldn't ____ING DIE!

So, I have some of those sticky traps around the house, went and grabbed one, and picked those two ____ers up with it in one swoosh. They are still stuck on there, alive, suffering. Just like they should be.

My lolcat didn't do ____ though, I'm very disappointed. He's just sitting here on my lap asleep like all that ____ didn't just go down. :lol

Three at once?! Oh man I don't think I could handle that! And if they were coming from your room then that means their house is somewhere, or it was the cob webs. Check your corners!

What is this sticky trap, never heard of it! Haha apparently you guys have lazy kittehs, I don't think Brady's cat goes after spiders either :lol Whenever I get a cat, I'm making sure that I'm training it to be a spider killer haha.

They are these little traps that you put in you corners, I probably have 10 spiders in this one I used. It's insane! :panic:

Throw that out then! They might mould into one giant super spider :lol :panic:

Back