ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

I'm actually laughing at all the idiots who are buying EB Bats and Joker for over $500 + shipping off eBay :slap

EB will have it for WAY less and people are actually paying retarded amounts just to have it sooner than later. :dunno

I'm actually laughing at all the idiots who are buying EB Bats and Joker for over $500 + shipping off eBay :slap

EB will have it for WAY less and people are actually paying retarded amounts just to have it sooner than later. :dunno

:exactly: :goodpost:

Do you know when they'll be up for pre-order? I thought they'd be on EB's website on the 27th. :dunno

What is with all the hate over EB's Joker? I mean sure, the tailoring isn't perfect, but a lot have been hating on the head sculpt:dunno It's leaps and bounds better than the standard DX 11 sculpt, and even if your preference is to Hot Toys, I think a lot are just butt-hurt and don't want to show their jealousy.

I've noticed it's mainly collectors of 1/6:lol

14.jpg

291485_344945298913343_2051492054_o.jpg

Hard for me to chose, but I'd still say that the DX11 wins in likeness. However, EB's is a awesome representation of the Joker.

It truly disappoints me that there so much hate over the EB figures, and mainly because they're not made by Hot Toys. I feel like some fans can't accept a figure just because it isn't from Hot Toys. I personally prefer both EB's figures because they just look so realistic, whereas I find the DX11 toyish looking. But still, Hot Toys version is phenomenal figure and I would definitely pick one up if they made one in 1/4.

And then you get jackasses like that OMG Photographer going in the EB thread saying "will wait for the HT version", when he is pretty much an employee of Hot Toys considering he takes all their figure photos :slap He's more biased than anyone posting in there and then he has the audacity to say that he isn't on "any team" and owns 7 Enterbay figures. In that case, how come we've never seen any EB OMG photos from his personal collection? :slap

Also, TheWalker, according to Leo from Goodshipped, Enterbay is offering a twin pack at a big discount available September. :wave

Thanks for the clarificiation Jamie. I like the sound of this big discount. Hopefully together the price will be lower then $800.

Thanks for the clarificiation Jamie. I like the sound of this big discount. Hopefully together the price will be lower then $800.

No worries pal, I hope the price is drastically lower too... will these be your first 1/4s?

The quality on this figure is absolutely stunning :rock

314003_10150962036497344_100610566_n.jpg

^^^
Hot Toys fanboy.

:nana:

Just got back from TDKR (by myself :yess:). Man, 5 times deep and this movie still flies by and gives me goosebumps every time. I don't know if it's possible, but I think I like this film more than TDK. :thud:

Nice, five times is insane! It's truly a masterful piece of film :clap

EB Joker just went up for preorder on the EB website..$420 shipped..ouch :(

Going to wait to see what the dual pack is but I might just hold out for Super Power Collectibles in Canada...even if that means getting it in 2013 :(

It's not gonna be my last time either. :lol

420$ Go for it!

It's not gonna be my last time either. :lol

420$ Go for it!

Haha lets go to IMAX together :D :lol

Hmm I don't know, $420 seems steeper than what I was expecting. But let's see how much the dual pack is, hopefully it's much lesser. The only real reason I want to order from EB is for the 1/4 Joker mask exclusive and to get it sooner rather than later, but with Hot Toys now having a 1/4 Joker mask included with their Bats, I might just hold out to see if I can get a better price through SPC (and with free shipping :D :lol)

NO! :panic:

C'mon, it's 20 more dollars than expected!!!!

Haha we'll see, we'll see! :D I am dying to get them in my collection though...

Back