ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography

harry1.jpg

:lol lol lol

Yeah HT does need to add something new to the table for me to buy.

That's not a bad idea. Whenever "official" threads turn into that a mod comes in and put the kibosh on it. :mad: :lol

Anyways, I got around to posing my Joker shelf. I'm gonna be replacing the chair soon. And hopefully have a nice glass cabinet coming to me in the next couple months.(with lights! :yess:) Here's some pics.
IMAG0728.jpg

IMAG0730.jpg

IMAG0734.jpg
IMAG0732.jpg

IMAG0733.jpg

Also got some 1/6 handcuffs on the way for my V1.

That's not a bad idea. Whenever "official" threads turn into that a mod comes in and put the kibosh on it. :mad: :lol

Me and Jamie must be pretty lucky then, we've been B.Sing in our threads (and Yankees) forever now. :lol

Me and Jamie must be pretty lucky then, we've been B.Sing in our threads (and Yankees) forever now. :lol

LOL ERIC!!!!

Yea I love just shooting the ____ on here and just chatting about whatever, you know? It's chill!

Great Joker set ups too man, I love the folding chair!!!

LOL ERIC!!!!

Yea I love just shooting the ____ on here and just chatting about whatever, you know? It's chill!

Great Joker set ups too man, I love the folding chair!!!
Thanks! :hi5:
:lol
I miss Eric :(

Where has he goooooone! :monkey2

Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

He had to off. I refuse to think he left the site just to rip a guy off randomly.

He had to off. I refuse to think he left the site just to rip a guy off randomly.

Same....maybe if it was like a $3000 statue or something..but a Shadow Predator? Come on :lol No way.

Ya definitely a weird situation. He hasn't been on since November. :(

Ya definitely a weird situation. He hasn't been on since November. :(

Almost the summer now too....too bizarre. Invested in a detolf yet to protect yourself lovely figs from naughty kittehs ;)?

Almost the summer now too....too bizarre. Invested in a detolf yet to protect yourself lovely figs from naughty kittehs ;)?

Not a detolf, I hand made glass cabinet thing that some of my relatives are getting rid of. It's pretty damn nice, glass shelves and everything.

Not a detolf, I hand made glass cabinet thing that some of my relatives are getting rid of. It's pretty damn nice, glass shelves and everything.

Did I completely miss that in your pics?? :lol I better go look again!

:lol Yeah, read the paragraph above it again. :lol

Oops my bad!! Sweet, you definitely want to keep the dust off the plastic and whatnot. That's why I love PFs, dust and sunlight can eat them all they want, nothing will happen to them. Muhahahah :D :lol

Back