ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Yeah, those sorts of movie nights were the best! Although sometimes the movie wasn't so good:monkey4

Exactly. One night we watched "Cat in the Hat". What a load of crap. :gah:

Yea Dark Shadows was decent until the end...flat and lousy. :pfft:

Agreed. The whole 'climatic' battle scene at the end was pretty terrible. Chloe Moretz turning out to be a werewolf?

Jackie-chan-meme.jpg

Damn ecko! That's awesome! :rock

Your pretty good friends with Waynesbutler on YouTube right? You need to get on him about shooting his videos in true HD!

Sux that Dark Shadows isn't good. Was looking forward to seeing it.

Jamie, I'd consider American Psycho as a slasher or horror flick in it's general genre, but outside of that it's a lot more. It's more of a character study. The dark humor is the best part though. :lol
Also, I'm gonna buy American Psycho on Blu. Watch it next week again!

:rock:rock:rock Thanks Zach :hi5:

yeah i'm good friends with WaynesButler , he just got a new camera but he never has good lighting :lol

:rock:rock:rock Thanks Zach :hi5:

yeah i'm good friends with WaynesButler , he just got a new camera but he never has good lighting :lol

He has all these bad ass dios etc, and his videos are in 1080p but they are still grainy as 480p. He needs to show those things off !

He has all these bad ass dios etc, and his videos are in 1080p but they are still grainy as 480p. He needs to show those things off !

Yup , he makes insane dios , he got motivated and inspired to make them because of me :yess::wink1:

I know his older videos quality is bad :thwak

I think I heard him mention that once.
He needs to do the steps in TDKR! :rock

Really? Can't wait to see it! That'd be a cool dio. You could probably sell it to void for a million dollars. :lol

Exactly. One night we watched "Cat in the Hat". What a load of crap. :gah:

Agreed. The whole 'climatic' battle scene at the end was pretty terrible. Chloe Moretz turning out to be a werewolf?

:lol That movie is hilariously ****. What happened to Mike Myers? He used to be funny......

Tim Burton has a habit of doing that of late. The ****ty ending part I mean. Alice in Wonderland had an atrocious, downright embarrassing ending. That whole movie was garbage though

Last edited:

:lol That movie is hilariously ****. What happened to Mike Myers? He used to be funny......

Tim Burton has a habit of doing that of late. The ****ty ending part I mean. Alice in Wonderland had an atrocious, downright embarrassing ending. That whole movie was garbage though

:rotfl Yeah, I used to love Wayne's World! I thought Austin Powers was pretty good too.

Burton's movies used to be great, I think he's just lost his touch. :dunno

I never got around to watching Alice in wonderland, and I think its best I don't. :lol

:rotfl Yeah, I used to love Wayne's World! I thought Austin Powers was pretty good too.

Burton's movies used to be great, I think he's just lost his touch. :dunno

I never got around to watching Alice in wonderland, and I think its best I don't. :lol

Waynes world was awesome. Haven't seen Waynes World 2........And I love Austin Powers!

He definitely has. He's trying to appeal to a mass audience, and it's not working. Nightmare Before Christmas is still one of my favourite films.

If you really have the urge to watch a film entitled Alice in Wonderland, please watch the 1951 classic:lol The remake was such a disappointment.

Nightmare Before Christmas is the highlight of Burton's career. He didn't direct it, but you can tell how much love he put into it. Especially the script and design.

Nightmare Before Christmas is the highlight of Burton's career. He didn't direct it, but you can tell how much love he put into it. Especially the script and design.

The guy who directed it went on to do James and the Giant Peach and Coraline. Both fantastic movies and better than anything Burton has done in the past 5 years.

James and the Giant Peach scared the **** outta me when I was a kid. :lol

James and the Giant Peach scared the **** outta me when I was a kid. :lol

OMG! Someone gave that to me on VHS as a kid for my birthday because the movie matched with my name :slap

Regardless, the movie terrified me and I ended up giving it away :lol

And yea, Tim Burton has really hit a rough patch. His last true masterpiece was Sweeney Todd as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah. Scary **** there. :lol

So Jamie, what's the latest on your EB 1/4 TDK stuff?

You have them now right? :D

Yeah. Scary **** there. :lol

So Jamie, what's the latest on your EB 1/4 TDK stuff?

You have them now right? :D

Bah I wish! But I might order one of them closer to October :D :rock

^

Cool shirt, the expression reminds me of the Empire Joker reveal cover.

I dunno whether this is hapenning just in Australia, but I seem to be hearing this song on the radio every few hours.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/ame]

Back