ZaCHw117's Collection and B/S thread HUGE UPDATE 4/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZaCHw117's Bats Collection/Learning Photography/Come B.S with us thread!

Not exactly my kind of music. Not sure whether they're taking the piss or legitimately serious.

Reason I posted the Daffy Duck song was because I was thinking about the radio in Mafia 2, where they play all those classic 30's, 40' and 50's records. Man I love that game.

Sure did, along with the cargo pants. Pricey outfit but worth every penny and then some. Waiting for a body and a head now.

Not exactly my kind of music. Not sure whether they're taking the piss or legitimately serious.

Reason I posted the Daffy Duck song was because I was thinking about the radio in Mafia 2, where they play all those classic 30's, 40' and 50's records. Man I love that game.

Sure did, along with the cargo pants. Pricey outfit but worth every penny and then some. Waiting for a body and a head now.

I don't think its supposed to be taken seriously.:dunno

I've actually never played Mafia 2. I heard it was really good. :slap

Good stuff, Kato's tailoring cannot be beaten! Are you planning to make a Dexter? What head are you gonna get?

I don't think its supposed to be taken seriously.

I've actually never played Mafia 2. I heard it was really good. :slap

Good stuff, Kato's tailoring cannot be beaten! Are you planning to make a Dexter? What head are you gonna get?

Dude, your missing out on an amazing experience. Some of the controls are clunky, but the story and characters more than make up for that. In my top ten of games to this day.

:lol:rotfl Of course! What else am I gonna do with a green henley and fashionable cargo pants?! I'm going to try and nab a headsculpt that doesn't exist:wink1:That is all.

Oh and Zach, do you think you could take this and put a cool background on it and resize it for a sig? Not that I don't love yours, I just want a backup.
APsig3revision.jpg

Dude, you missing out on an amazing experience. Some of the controls are clunky, but the story and characters more than make up for that. In my top ten of games to this day.

:lol:rotfl Of course! What else am I gonna do with a green henley and fashionable cargo pants?! I'm going to try and nab a headsculpt that doesn't exist:wink1:That is all

Oh and Zach, do you think you could take this and put a call background on it and resize it for a sig? Not that I don't love yours, I just want a backup.
APsig3revision.jpg

I know, I should really go out and get it. What's number one on your list?

tumblr_m9fdn8SZZF1r6a0vk.gif

I see. I heard they're extremely hard to find nowadays.

I know, I should really go out and get it. What's number one on your list?

tumblr_m9fdn8SZZF1r6a0vk.gif

I see. I heard they're extremely hard to find nowadays.

That's extremely tough. Probably Halo. I grew up with the series and have enjoyed all of them, but number one is still the best. Story, game play, dialogue. It's all brilliant.
What about you?

:lol Actually, they aren't. People just don't know where to look.

Anyway, I'm out for the night. Have a good one!

I haven't played that many games. I would have to go with Uncharted 3. I can't fault it at all, it's perfect. Halo 4 looks so good though, I'm tempted to buy an Xbox for cheap. :panic:

Interesting, perhaps you can PM me and we can discuss it further from there... :monkey3

Good night!

Oh and Zach, do you think you could take this and put a cool background on it and resize it for a sig? Not that I don't love yours, I just want a backup.
APsig3revision.jpg

Hmmm. I might be able too. It's gonna be hard with the black but I'll try. What kind of background do you want?

Hmmm. I might be able too. It's gonna be hard with the black but I'll try. What kind of background do you want?

I can upload it in white if that helps? I was just after some blood splatter in the background and a border.

Here:
APsig3revision-1.jpg

I'll give it a whirl when I get home. The only problem is I can't tear back the layers so the blood splatter looks good behind the pictures. I'll see what I can do though. :D

I haven't played that many games. I would have to go with Uncharted 3. I can't fault it at all, it's perfect. Halo 4 looks so good though, I'm tempted to buy an Xbox for cheap. :panic:

Interesting, perhaps you can PM me and we can discuss it further from there... :monkey3

Good night!

I've never had a PS3, so I haven't played Uncharted. Halo 4 is going to be amazing. I'm so psyched for it. It would be worth buying an Xbox just to play it. Have you played the others in the series?

I'll send you a PM later in the day. Are you also interested in a Dexter figure?

I've never had a PS3, so I haven't played Uncharted. Halo 4 is going to be amazing. I'm so psyched for it. It would be worth buying an Xbox just to play it. Have you played the others in the series?

I'll send you a PM later in the day. Are you also interested in a Dexter figure?

You must follow in the footsteps of Jamie and get yourself one! :hi5:

The graphics look so gooood. I've played Halo Reach quite a few times at a mate's house, and Combat Evolved. Yes the 2001, PC version. :monkey4

Thanks. Nah, not really, I'm jsut curious.

You must follow in the footsteps of Jamie and get yourself one! :hi5:

The graphics look so gooood. I've played Halo Reach quite a few times at a mate's house, and Combat Evolved. Yes the 2001, PC version. :monkey4

Thanks. Nah, not really, I'm jsut curious.

I don't think so. Not enough incentive personally.

Have you guys ever played Dead Island? That game was intense. Easily the best zombie game ever made (I haven't played much RE:monkey1)

Graphics do look amazing. Although I still enjoy playing the original Combat Evolved, and the graphics on that are very outdated. Still very enjoyable regardless. Reach was probably the weakest of the series, but it was still fantastic. The ending was so awesome.

Fair enough. Are you after a Walter White figure? I could definitely help you out with that if your interested.

I don't think so. Not enough incentive personally.

Have you guys ever played Dead Island? That game was intense. Easily the best zombie game ever made (I haven't played much RE:monkey1)

Graphics do look amazing. Although I still enjoy playing the original Combat Evolved, and the graphics on that are very outdated. Still very enjoyable regardless. Reach was probably the weakest of the series, but it was still fantastic. The ending was so awesome.

Fair enough. Are you after a Walter White figure? I could definitely help you out with that if your interested.

:pfft:

Hopefully the new developers breath some new life into the series. I remember also playing CS. What a blast, I might even pick up the new one.

That'd be awesome! I know that Trevor has indefinitely retired from this board so do you know where I can find one of his awesome headsculpts? Preferably the goatee version. :1-1:

:pfft:

Hopefully the new developers breath some new life into the series. I remember also playing CS. What a blast, I might even pick up the new one.

That'd be awesome! I know that Trevor has indefinitely retired from this board so do you know where I can find one of his awesome headsculpts? Preferably the goatee version. :1-1:

:lol sorry man. I wouldn't mind playing Uncharted and the Last of Us which is coming out shortly, but Xbox also has some great exclusives (Halo and GoW being a prime example). If the next Xbox is Kinect based, I'll switch to Sony and get a PS3 or 4. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that:D:nana:

I'm sure they will. If you've been watching all the gameplay vids and what not you would know that they have put their on mark on it, but have also kept to the classic formula. After all, the developer got it's name from Halo CE, so you'd think are pretty big Halo fans:lol

I'll PM you a ton of info. I take it you want Heisenberg Walt?

:lol sorry man. I wouldn't mind playing Uncharted and the Last of Us which is coming out shortly, but Xbox also has some great exclusives (Halo and GoW being a prime example). If the next Xbox is Kinect based, I'll switch to Sony and get a PS3 or 4. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that:D:nana:

I'm sure they will. If you've been watching all the gameplay vids and what not you would know that they have put their on mark on it, but have also kept to the classic formula. After all, the developer got it's name from Halo CE, so you'd think are pretty big Halo fans:lol

I'll PM you a ton of info. I take it you want Heisenberg Walt?

That's alright, to each his own. :hi5:

Sounds great! I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Yep, a S4/Heisenberg Walter White. I owe you one!

Back